Bull Run ride

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tigermark have you posted pictures of your adventure this weekend that I've missed somehow?? If so, show me the way, if not chop, chop my friend!! LOL

He was he designated picture taker. I'm waiting as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your gonna have to quit working so hard so you can hang out with us more @drfubar .

Reactions: JTW and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your gonna have to quit working so hard so you can hang out with us more @drfubar .
I thought I was the hermit that never comes out to play?? I do what I can when I can. I'm sure that's how we all do it.

Reactions: GlockMeister
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picked this up before leaving work last night. It's on sale plus this week Lowes gives us 20% off anything in the store.
Thought it would be good for keeping things confined, also for dry / warm clothing, boots, gloves etc.
Shop CONTICO 53-Gallon Black Plastic Storage Trunk at Lowes.com
Reviews were good and it's rugged. Going to anchor it to the bed with quick pins so I can remove it easily for the use of the dump body.
View attachment 28200 View attachment 28201 View attachment 28202
Love it!!! Seen one at tractor supply I almost bought. Like this one much better. Sorry if I missed it but is it sealed at all? Definitely copying you on this.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Concealed carry for several good reasons, one is that it's concealed and nobody has to know about it - just sayin... Like you, I avoid the liberal supposed "safe zones" like the plague.
Whoa now!! I was NOT debating C&C!! Just saying I personally ain't letting that restriction prevent me from trying them out. To each his own on "liberals". Only labels I put on riding trails is "fun" or "not fun". And even that varies, mostly according to ground conditions. Hopefully soon I can tell y'all which category I put Hollytree in. (If i make it back alive that is).

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Love it!!! Seen one at tractor supply I almost bought. Like this one much better. Sorry if I missed it but is it sealed at all? Definitely copying you on this.
No gasket. Reviews were good on being weather proof

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigermark
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't work hard. Well, only when someone doesn't bring their chainsaw and the only thing to use is my jack to move a downed tree. That day was work.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't work hard. Well, only when someone doesn't bring their chainsaw and the only thing to use is my jack to move a downed tree. That day was work.

That wasn't work, that was a b**** that's what that was. Lesson learned and watching you work that jack was like watching a composer work notes. A thing of beauty for all to behold. Nah I'm just screwin with y'all. It was a b****. It really really was.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No gasket. Reviews were good on being weather proof

Due to signal variations I have to choose my internet battles. What's the price on this puppy? The one at tsc was around 40 bucks and was smaller. You know I'm all about that bottom line lol

Reactions: JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Omg I'm so friggin broke!!! Not right now, but fixin to be. One of my co-workers let me try my hand at Tig welding. I am in love!!!! Miller has a suitcase model for around a grand. Next on my list. I love to weld. Love it love it love it. I can mig with anyone. Stick.....I can produce strong as hell weld, just ugly as I am. Dang these people that introduce me to expensive stuff!! (I'm looking at pretty much everyone on this forum lol)

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whoa now!! I was NOT debating C&C!! Just saying I personally ain't letting that restriction prevent me from trying them out. To each his own on "liberals". Only labels I put on riding trails is "fun" or "not fun". And even that varies, mostly according to ground conditions. Hopefully soon I can tell y'all which category I put Hollytree in. (If i make it back alive that is).
Didn't think you were debating! Me either, just making a statement...

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Omg I'm so friggin broke!!! Not right now, but fixin to be. One of my co-workers let me try my hand at Tig welding. I am in love!!!! Miller has a suitcase model for around a grand. Next on my list. I love to weld. Love it love it love it. I can mig with anyone. Stick.....I can produce strong as hell weld, just ugly as I am. Dang these people that introduce me to expensive stuff!! (I'm looking at pretty much everyone on this forum lol)
Back in the day (many years ago!) I was a pretty damn proficient welder, stick, mig, tig... It's has been a longtime but I used to really enjoy it as well. I remember doing a crap load of aluminum welding when I worked for Westinghouse, that was the trickiest stuff I ever welded. If everything was just right (surface preparation and gas blanket) I sure could put down a pretty bead with great penetration!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Due to signal variations I have to choose my internet battles. What's the price on this puppy? The one at tsc was around 40 bucks and was smaller. You know I'm all about that bottom line lol
Click link

J

JTW

IMG 1606

Reactions: Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

When you get real good, you'll have to come teach me. I've got a tig at the house and I can fuse metal real good but once I put the filler in the other hand, it gets ugly. I just don't practice enough. Most often, when stuff needs welded, I reach for the stick or the gas less mig.

Here's some shock towers I made for the P700. Not near as good a professional but I'm learning. They must be tough because @DGann hasn't broke them yet!

2cc1ec0febb2539ccbc07aa8ad6e6a8b

9b9ebe751fb63e01348a8d28e8bee377

advertisement