P1000m5 Buy a 2016 or 2017?

J

Jshell3

Hope that is the case with the clutch. Went and did paperwork and walk through of the unit yesterday. Picking it up in a couple hours!

Went with the 2017 model and am OTD at $15,300.

The improvements under the seat to help the heat issues is pretty minor. I doubt the extra rubber sheet shielding they added will do much.
That's a good deal. Better deal than I got. Did you get a break on taxes or something? Farm use?

J

Jshell3

I just bought the 1000-3 and it was $16K OTD, with a Honda hard top, a Honda glass windshield, a Honda back window and a 4500 # winch.
I thought you were going w the LE?
Aaaand we're going to change your Avatar.

Reactions: elkguide
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
Hope that is the case with the clutch. Went and did paperwork and walk through of the unit yesterday. Picking it up in a couple hours!

Went with the 2017 model and am OTD at $15,300.

The improvements under the seat to help the heat issues is pretty minor. I doubt the extra rubber sheet shielding they added will do much.

The rubber shield may not do a whole lot, but the seat itself is thicker also. I didn't check out the exhaust to see if they made any changes to the heat shields.

Last edited:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I thought you were going w the LE?
Aaaand we're going to change your Avatar.

Couldn't find a LE within 200 miles unless it had a HUGE price tag.

As for an avatar......... I am totally picture adding illiterate!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What's your login info.. I'll do it for you!! :rolleyes::)

Yeah. Sort of like,

"Go ahead and hit your thumb with this hammer. It'll feel better in the morning!"

Reactions: JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would pay money to see you hold a nail with your pecker and hammer it in. HA!
Heard of birth control buy installing harness brad in pecker though!

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Well this thread got lost in a hurry...
You can only stay on topic of telling someone what THEY should buy for only so long. In a month or two 16's will be pretty much all gone and it won't matter.. All the info and opinions are here.. it's a personal choice YOU have to make!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You can only stay on topic of telling someone what THEY should buy for only so long. In a month or two 16's will be pretty much all gone and it won't matter.. All the info and opinions are here.. it's a personal choice YOU have to make!
Heartland Honda was advertising 16's for$ 1,450

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!