P1000_DLux

Its Only an Opinion Relax
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the only area you can get these machines for less than $17,000. The rest of the U.S. pays $17,000 to $20,000 for a stock machine. The club is centered out of this area and prices for the rest of us seem unreasonable to the folks in the red circle, by the rest of our standards that doesn't seem that outrageous to spend $17,000. I would have shot for around $16,500 O.T.D. a couple of those add ons are expensive even if you do them yourself. At 500 miles its practically a brand new machine.

The Map

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had a very good offer from a dealership in Pa. to pay cash for Pioneer if I brought it to Him and it was just about my asking price He said they cannot get inventory, a Gentleman that lives local bought it today,,,,,,

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!