Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I'm sure there are many more gun owners here than let on which is all fine and dandy, I respect everyones right to privacy and I don't know what you keep in them, but I'm hoping folks here can forward any advice for purchasing a safe. Do any of you guys like what you have, and or have any complaints? Recommendations? It's a big chunk of cash but I need something to protect my assests here on the farm. I've been using those cheap Stack On lockers but I really want to make a good investment for my investments. There are lots of safe companies claiming this or that, but I trust y'alls judgement and advice more. Thanks for any advices given!
Hey @100Acre and other members here, look at SnapSafe, they are modular safe's meet all standards and can be taken apart and moved. Don't worry about someone else taking them apart, they have to have entry to the inside of the safe.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, I live in the country and have a crawl space. It won't be going down there for sure!
I got it for securing valuables from theft mainly.

As far as documents go, have you considered opening a safe deposit box at a local bank?

It would be very smart to photo graph all your valuables and updated copies of documents in two locations. At least your valuables would be covered by insurance if you had photo proof on a jump drive that was updated every 6 months or so if you lost your house to fire.

Reactions: sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This was built in 93' they dont make them this heavy anymore. 9e17aa20c29a08e86fbcd0ab52b9964f

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!