Talon buying accessories

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
When do ya'll think they will come in, i ordered some parts online from the honda accessories page. just wondering if ya'll knew of a time frame.

H

HondaTech

Most if not all dealers have their initial orders. Part of ours is on backorder.

Steel bumpers, winch mount, sub harness, lower doors, and a few other things are on backorder. Some of it has already been released off B.O but we still haven't seen it yet.

B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Most if not all dealers have their initial orders. Part of ours is on backorder.

Steel bumpers, winch mount, sub harness, lower doors, and a few other things are on backorder. Some of it has already been released off B.O but we still haven't seen it yet.
Maybe Super ATV will get parts on the market before Honda.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
When do ya'll think they will come in, i ordered some parts online from the honda accessories page. just wondering if ya'll knew of a time frame.

Powerhouse dealers seem to have their accessories packages, I know the dealer I bought mine from had them. I have a few individual accessories ordered from a smaller local non-powerhouse dealer, they are supposed to arrive this week.

bigblueaz

bigblueaz

Apr 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
The dealer i went to was just ordering their parts this week. I was lucky to find some “gently” used and new parts from a forum member for a decent deal to get me started.

Still a list of items i need to get. Door plates for sure.

Honda does have them but i need to order 4 point harnesses and a fire extinguisher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

HondaTech

The list I've posted below is Acessory availability by month for all Talon accessories.

This is the latest info we have, all accessories are on open order. So they can be ordered from your dealer but will only be available around when this list shows.

Edit: Removed sensitive dealer only info

Attachments

• ML.REMAP94A.19-0098_HONDA_TALON_ACCESSORIES_AVAILABLE_FOR_OPEN_ORDER_4.8.2019 (1).PDF
    499.4 KB · Views: 552
S

SteveJ

Apr 9, 2017
SE Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Has anyone heard when the windshield washer kit will come into stock for the Talon?

Reactions: Blownzuki
K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
Aftermarket parts will be more readily available, and cheaper. Honda OEM accessories, for the most part are good quality, but limited, and way over priced!

NoRest

NoRest

Jul 23, 2019
The Beef State
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
I've been trying to get an oem rear cargo box. My dealer has had one on order for a year. Hoping to be able to get one soon.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I wouldn't recommend the Honda steel front bumper. The material is thin. Look elsewhere. Mine got bent for nothing. It was required by Honda for the winch package purchased for me by my wife.

If you need a better shifter plate I've got those as well as handy new under seat storage boxes for Talon both designed by me.

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!