Cab enclosures

HROY60

HROY60

Feb 18, 2021
wyoming
Ownership

1. Talon R
I was looking at options for the upper door kits and found these. I like the set because of the mirror option, but they are just as much as the OEM honda kit. Does anyone have any experience with the Spike Power Sports upper door kit?

Reactions: TxDoc and Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nope, but another option is the CEC enclosures. have one for my P1K5 and my talon. Well built great guarantee , 1/2 that price and awesome cust service
CEC 330-495-7617
A9D72D60 EA4A 4DF5 B04D 811AF2C9F3CE

bhewett102

bhewett102

Dec 6, 2018
Holden Beach,NC
Ownership

1. 500
I was looking at options for the upper door kits and found these. I like the set because of the mirror option, but they are just as much as the OEM honda kit. Does anyone have any experience with the Spike Power Sports upper door kit?

they seem to be a pretty nice product.seizmik strike mirrors work really well on them.
I'm a little worried about the bottom zipper. it's not as heavy duty as the top one. I installed the outside handles but you could do without them if you unzip just enough to get your hand to the inside handle. they shut really nice if you remove the factory rubber door bumpers. I have not had them long enough to tell you whether they are the right choice but so far i like them.

Reactions: toddvdh and lee
HROY60

HROY60

Feb 18, 2021
wyoming
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for the info, guys!! @bhewett102 Are you running a windshield? The product info on the Spike Power Sports enclosure says that it doesn't work with all windshields.

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How well have the zippers held up on your CEC enclosures?
They have been fantastic on all 3 that Ive had. If they get dust or dirt in them, u put a lille spry silicone on them and there like new

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!