Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe @Eaglecampground will allow you to park in their lot?
Camping is off limits. Not sure where they stand on using their parking lot, if one exists.

A

aurora_pioneer

Mar 25, 2018
Aurora, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Camping is off limits. Not sure where they stand on using their parking lot, if one exists.
Camping is NOT 'off limits' you just have to camp on the trail...which is legal...they do have parking but its a daily lot, first come first serve, they assume that will be full by 8am Friday. They 'may' open another lot for us, but im waiting for a call back in the morning...@RRB i mean

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Camping is off limits at Eagle Campground. They do not want to damage the grounds or nearby wetlands I believe.

A

aurora_pioneer

Mar 25, 2018
Aurora, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Camping is NOT 'off limits' you just have to camp on the trail...which is legal...they do have parking but its a daily lot, first come first serve, they assume that will be full by 8am Friday. They 'may' open another lot for us, but im waiting for a call back in the morning...
This is turning into a football game...hoping neighbors will be selling parking next door...

A

aurora_pioneer

Mar 25, 2018
Aurora, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Camping is off limits at Eagle Campground. They do not want to damage the grounds or nearby wetlands I believe.
I just got off the phone with the owner of Eagle, there is NO ANYTHING at that property...as you said due to construction/wildlife issues...next year is a different story...we hope...

Last edited:
J

JTW

F8449296 BC05 47B8 B705 BDC9ECD0435E

A

aurora_pioneer

Mar 25, 2018
Aurora, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just got off the phone with the owner of Eagle, there is NO ANYTHING at that property...as you said due to construction/wildlife issues...next year is a different story...we hope
But im pretty sure the owner is gonna come ride with us!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
A

aurora_pioneer

Mar 25, 2018
Aurora, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Camping is NOT 'off limits' you just have to camp on the trail...which is legal...they do have parking but its a daily lot, first come first serve, they assume that will be full by 8am Friday. They 'may' open another lot for us, but im waiting for a call back in the morning...
RRB has a daily lot, is what i mean

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This is turning into a football game...hoping neighbors will be selling parking next door...
These are some local options for lodging unless you are deadset on camping. Carville, TN is 10 miles south of RRB at exit 134 vs. 144. From exit 134 of your can cross over the interstate stay on little black top road it's old hwy 63 legal ATV route, up the road is a bridge off to the left with RR tracks just past the bridge. At that spot is a large gravel opening that is a legal trailhead parking area for Royal Blue, you can part trailer and unload there.

Now to get to RRB campgrounds you take SXS back onto little black top road going North (left turn) stay on it until you come to a T that is new Hwy 63 there is an ATV route sign there pointing right, turn right onto Hwy 63 and take the first road left (Stinking Creek Road) also ATV route sign pointing left. Once on Stinking Creek Road stay on it over I75 and RRB Campgrounds is 4 miles down on the right. Should be able to get there in about 20 minutes at 30 mph from the parking area.

Also you can camp at the parking area should you want to.

Screenshot 20180408 160234 Chrome

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like I've stated before, if anyone wants to share and put up a tent at somebody's RV spot and if there's extra room for a tent per night it's an additional $20 per night per tent. I might be willing to give up some space unless........additional rules apply.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Figured I would start a thread because i need this...

Anyone willing to give up room at there campsite for 2 pioneer 1000s and 3 guys in their own tents for the takeover? Obviously they are beyond sold out...
I've got ya covered. I have a big rv site with power and water. It's up the road a half mile from the main lodge. It's a good spot to tent away from the racket.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think we are in a double sided bear you @Cuoutdoors , not sure how much room there is. But surely theres room behind the house for a tent or two.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think we are in a double sided bear you @Cuoutdoors , not sure how much room there is. But surely theres room behind the house for a tent or two.
Are u talking about the two mobile homes roughly 1/4 mike up the road from RRB with 2 large RV soots next to it, that is also next to the large day parking lot?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!