Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Are u talking about the two mobile homes roughly 1/4 mike up the road from RRB with 2 large RV soots next to it, that is also next to the large day parking lot?
I think we are in a double sided bear you @Cuoutdoors , not sure how much room there is. But surely theres room behind the house for a tent or two.
I'm not 100% sure of the exact layout but I'm in the neighborhood

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm not 100% sure of the exact layout but I'm in the neighborhood

If it is? They just opened that last year. We were there in the end RV spot facing the parking lot with our big rig last year and reserved the same spot again in September this year. There nice and long. We offered a friend we rode with last year to stay in front of our site but will make it a last resort cuz the gravel in the spots there are very LARGE crushed limestone type and are jagged edged. Would be hell on the back to tent camp on! If they decide to camp there, some unsolicited advice would be to bring some plywood or heavy carpet for underlament. Otherwise it won’t be pleasant or worth 20$ a night for a bad back for that matter lol. Now behind the house like @Tramguage1 said, wouldn’t be too bad but I think it’s small though if I remember?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are u talking about the two mobile homes roughly 1/4 mike up the road from RRB with 2 large RV soots next to it, that is also next to the large day parking lot?
Yes I think that's it

Reactions: Remington
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We will have a 24ft gooseneck trailer that may hold a larger tent or 2 small ones

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes I think that's it
The Other RV spot that was next to us last year was a huge coach owned by the owner of RRB. He was a a nice guy but kept to himself till he had a brand new big jet black cam Am sport model delivered Saturday night to his rig lol.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If it is? They just opened that last year. We were there in the end RV spot facing the parking lot with our big rig last year and reserved the same spot again in September this year. There nice and long. We offered a friend we rode with last year to stay in front of our site but will make it a last resort cuz the gravel in the spots there are very LARGE crushed limestone type and are jagged edged. Would be hell on the back to tent camp on! If they decide to camp there, some unsolicited advice would be to bring some plywood or heavy carpet for underlament. Otherwise it won’t be pleasant or worth 20$ a night for a bad back for that matter lol. Now behind the house like @Tramguage1 said, wouldn’t be too bad but I think it’s small though if I remember?
Isn't there a big grassy area behind those rv spots?

Reactions: Plumber32
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

No, a larg hilly rock area. Looks like the side of a mountain. We didn’t even put our party deck out on our toyhauler cuz there wasn’t much to look at out there. In fact, it was so rocky, I had to hook up the 5er and pull it forward just to load up the P1K5.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

It was also very muddy back there. Part of the reason they brought so many loads of that large gravel (the owner was telling me.) He said it took forever to get get that area ready. Like a really really long time forever lol

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Cuoutdoors It is also on an incline from the road to the RV spots and the Mobil’s . So FYI, when you back your rig into the spot for an example, my auto leveling jacks were fully extended in the front when parked. So make sure your jacks are working properly and you have the proper wheel chocks. :)

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Cuoutdoors It is also on an incline from the road to the RV spots and the Mobil’s . So FYI, when you back your rig into the spot for an example, my auto leveling jacks were fully extended in the front when parked. So make sure your jacks are working properly and you have the proper wheel chocks. :)

Good to know. Whats your site number?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good to know. Whats your site number?
I’ll have to look that up. Don’t remember off hand. Wife has the email confirmation with the number on it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!