Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
RMATV just put a video out about this. there have been a few others, but I feel like this is right up the alley I would want for a 2 seater sport SXS. Wish the Talon would have done a machine with A Arms like this. Really impressed with what I have seen so far with with the canam Sport. I still think for work/play or 3+ seating the Pioneer is the best choice. Still not sure what ill do yet for my next sxs when I get one again next year (after the pioneer sells). But this really has me saying hmmmmmmmmm.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It’s not doing anything my Pioneer couldn’t handle. Lower a arms still look weak, and it’s not as sexy as the Talon, not to mention the rubber band drive. JMHO

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
OH MY the Talon better watch out!!
It has a reciever:D:D

Actually the hitch and having a tow rating is important to me. While ive only used my dump bed 1-2 times, I use my hitch to tow my trailer around. And while others can obviously pull weight, having the tongue weight is something i care about. So i do like that aspect for sure.

Im not counting the Talon out, if its priced right it will be considered. But Im liking a lot about these from what ive seen so far....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!