BOX1

Kawasaki's new sport KRF1000AL will have 112HP!

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1000-5
First review from buddy

First ride done. 20 miles in the woods and open picked corn field and hay fields. Buddy drove the XP turbo and I drove KRX, at 10 miles we switched. Night and day difference. KRX is way smoother from initially off the throttle to deep ruts, to deep mud, steep Down hill is amazing. Suspension is just night and day better than the turbo. The car is quieter, smoother, feels way more solid. The turbo is much faster on top end and pills harder In the mid, but in the woods you can drive the KXR faster all day long. It jumps flat, and it just a much much better car all around. Going back tomorrow, I’ll wear a go pro and take video of the ride. I’m so happy with this Kawi. I’ll keep the popo for buddies to ride with me, but I’m driving the Kawi unless I’m going to the dunes , and they are a long way from Iowa, lol.

box4

CumminsPusher

The woods made me do it,yet again!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1000-5,
Other Brand
First review from buddy

First ride done. 20 miles in the woods and open picked corn field and hay fields. Buddy drove the XP turbo and I drove KRX, at 10 miles we switched. Night and day difference. KRX is way smoother from initially off the throttle to deep ruts, to deep mud, steep Down hill is amazing. Suspension is just night and day better than the turbo. The car is quieter, smoother, feels way more solid. The turbo is much faster on top end and pills harder In the mid, but in the woods you can drive the KXR faster all day long. It jumps flat, and it just a much much better car all around. Going back tomorrow, I’ll wear a go pro and take video of the ride. I’m so happy with this Kawi. I’ll keep the popo for buddies to ride with me, but I’m driving the Kawi unless I’m going to the dunes , and they are a long way from Iowa, lol.
Man I like that machine and hearing something like that from rzr guy is reassuring. Kawi did an awesome job I think for an all around machine. It’s almost like they listened to people on design and execution.

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1000-5
I sat in one yesterday after picking my pioneer up (recall work). It is big, maybe too big. I'm 6'3" and had ample room. Feels like you are in a car.

Having driven neither, I'd lean toward the talon 1000r. In my opinion the talon looks better and seems to be more trail friendly. The krx looks bland inside to me.
20191017_145503.jpg

D

Deleted member 3748

I sat in one yesterday after picking my pioneer up (recall work). It is big, maybe too big. I'm 6'3" and had ample room. Feels like you are in a car.

Having driven neither, I'd lean toward the talon 1000r. In my opinion the talon looks better and seems to be more trail friendly. The krx looks bland inside to me.View attachment 161820
It looks pretty good.

Reactions: JTW and Hondoman

Adam490

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1000-5
How are they holding up? I never see them down here. I saw one when I was at RRB last year and it looked really good.

Reactions: Plumber32
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!