BOX1

Kawasaki's new sport KRF1000AL will have 112HP!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
First review from buddy

First ride done. 20 miles in the woods and open picked corn field and hay fields. Buddy drove the XP turbo and I drove KRX, at 10 miles we switched. Night and day difference. KRX is way smoother from initially off the throttle to deep ruts, to deep mud, steep Down hill is amazing. Suspension is just night and day better than the turbo. The car is quieter, smoother, feels way more solid. The turbo is much faster on top end and pills harder In the mid, but in the woods you can drive the KXR faster all day long. It jumps flat, and it just a much much better car all around. Going back tomorrow, I’ll wear a go pro and take video of the ride. I’m so happy with this Kawi. I’ll keep the popo for buddies to ride with me, but I’m driving the Kawi unless I’m going to the dunes , and they are a long way from Iowa, lol.
Man I like that machine and hearing something like that from rzr guy is reassuring. Kawi did an awesome job I think for an all around machine. It’s almost like they listened to people on design and execution.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sat in one yesterday after picking my pioneer up (recall work). It is big, maybe too big. I'm 6'3" and had ample room. Feels like you are in a car.

Having driven neither, I'd lean toward the talon 1000r. In my opinion the talon looks better and seems to be more trail friendly. The krx looks bland inside to me.
20191017 145503

D

Deleted member 3748

I sat in one yesterday after picking my pioneer up (recall work). It is big, maybe too big. I'm 6'3" and had ample room. Feels like you are in a car.

Having driven neither, I'd lean toward the talon 1000r. In my opinion the talon looks better and seems to be more trail friendly. The krx looks bland inside to me.View attachment 161820
It looks pretty good.

Reactions: JTW and Hondoman
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
How are they holding up? I never see them down here. I saw one when I was at RRB last year and it looked really good.

Reactions: Plumber32
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pulled the trigger on a new white one. Accessories included. Premium white top, SATV flip out windshield and SATV tailgate, Kaw side mirrors and premium rear windshield, Kaw dash net. $17350 otd. Nice ride.

We
Want
Photos
😬

Reactions: Remington
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Pulled the trigger on a new white one. Accessories included. Premium white top, SATV flip out windshield and SATV tailgate, Kaw side mirrors and premium rear windshield, Kaw dash net. $17350 otd. Nice ride.
Photos por favor. Sounds like a lot of machine for the money.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I cant wait to hear how you like it. How did you decide to go with that over the Talon ?

I would like to send you one of my adjusters for your windshield, do you want silver or black ?

I'll give it to you for nothing if you write up a good review and send me LOTS of pictures I can use for advertising.

Just message me your address.

If you are not familiar with my product go to www.wfosxs.com

Wfo with hddh

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey I gave it almost a year lol. I can tell you this kawi seems way more agreeable to fix any issues they may be having I called them today about the new A arms and knuckle design. They took my vin and said parts would be available to be replaced in a couple weeks and but me on a list.
What kind of list? HA!

B

Bones

Dec 10, 2017
Bourbon Mo.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I cant wait to hear how you like it. How did you decide to go with that over the Talon ?

I would like to send you one of my adjusters for your windshield, do you want silver or black ?

I'll give it to you for nothing if you write up a good review and send me LOTS of pictures I can use for advertising.

Just message me your address.

If you are not familiar with my product go to www.wfosxs.com

View attachment 207413
Hi Cliff,
It was a really close call between the KRX and Talon. We test drove both. With this new machine going to be my wife's and for where we ride, I liked the idea of the automatic and very smooth take off for technical trails. And setting side by side the KRX is just a beefier machine. We've had about a month now and ride gravel roads some when not at Cloud 9....eats up washboards like nothing. Surprisingly nimble in the woods too....not like my Pioneer mind you but plenty good. Oh, and two other big reasons we went this rout. My wife has her own Real Estate company and the colors match her company logo and "ya have to show farms with something":) That and we both have old LTD (79 and 80) 1000's:) Mighty nice of you to offer up the windshield adjuster. Black would be great.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: sharp and JTW
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!