** CANCELED ** - 2020 Pioneer Takeover !

Status
Not open for further replies.
advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Unless more things keep getting shut down I plan on being there. Its about 1800 round trip for me so...... I hope its all good 🤷‍♂️
I'm good with a rain check/summer ride or what ever else we come up with. One way or another I want to go RRB soon.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
SPONSORSHIPS and T-SHIRTS Refunds!
I will be refunding all sponsorships and T-Shirt orders unless otherwise noted over the next 7 days.
This is a manual process and I will need some time to complete/transfer funds from the holdings account.
If you need your refund ASAP, please message me so I can escalate it.

CORONA TAKEOVER T-Shirts.
We will be working on Corona Takeover T-shirts with sponsor names. No ETA at this time. They will be at standard t-shirt pricing.
Keep my sponsorship donation we're all in this together!

KyleC

KyleC

Apr 21, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Understand the decision. Wouldn’t be able to make it now anyway, since getting laid off. Kind of stinks for my buddy though, stinking creek won’t refund his $150, to reserve a rental. Because the state hasn’t closed down...

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Understand the decision. Wouldn’t be able to make it now anyway, since getting laid off. Kind of stinks for my buddy though, stinking creek won’t refund his $150, to reserve a rental. Because the state hasn’t closed down...
Keep us updated if this changes. At this point I won't do any business with them and I'd happily point others to this post to make that decision for themselves.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!