** CANCELED ** - 2020 Pioneer Takeover !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Expected, but still dissapointing. I expect this to go well into summer, going to be a long year. I'll be getting rainchecks for a later date.

I posted this in other Takeover post. I have not affiliation with them or know their financial status, but being a small business this may be a difficult time for them as well.

"Something to consider. If there is a good chance you will go to RRB when all this clears up and you can afford it, you might want to consider a rain check. I’m sure it would help them out not having to refund everyone while their business is likely down as well."

Gretchen1

Gretchen1

Nov 28, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As bad as I hated too, just called and cancelled trip. This was going to be my first trip and was really looking forward to it. Since I booked back in November a mailed FULL refund check will be sent with in 14 days.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Spoke with RRB and full refund cancellations must be done within 14 days of reservations. This is in no way official from me just per my conversation. Also believe rain checks are up to within 24 hours ?

@Hondasxs can you verify this ?

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am sorry to announce the cancellation of the 2020 Pioneer Takeover due to the ongoing concerns of the China virus known as COVID-19.
At this time, I am uncertain the 2020 Takeover Event will be re-scheduled but when things calm down we will have a summer/fall ride for sure!

As of current, there is no talk of closing the TWRA trails. In fact, they said, " The Tennesseans great outdoors remains OPEN".

I have spoken with the Campground owner of Royal Blue, Eagle Rock, and The Ridges. She has agreed to a few policy exceptions for our group.
- RAIN CHECKS will be granted up to 1 year (+) to ensure booking for the 2021 Pioneer Takeover!
- Full refunds will be granted upon request with a $0 service charge.

Keep up to date on the Royal Blue trail system via these links.

Thanks.
@Hondasxs
You just called it the ChiNa virus. Are you racist ?

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Spoke with RRB and full refund cancellations must be done within 14 days of reservations. This is in no way official from me just per my conversation. Also believe rain checks are up to within 24 hours ?

@Hondasxs can you verify this ?
I'm sure there is a cutoff on this.
But the terms said all cancelations would be less $50. I got her to wave that and give full refunds.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since the TO is cancelled, We should turn all of our pioneers into doomsday bug out vehicles like mad max.....I'm gonna mount an RPK on mine...

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
SPONSORSHIPS and T-SHIRTS Refunds!
I will be refunding all sponsorships and T-Shirt orders unless otherwise noted over the next 7 days.
This is a manual process and I will need some time to complete/transfer funds from the holdings account.
If you need your refund ASAP, please message me so I can escalate it.

CORONA TAKEOVER T-Shirts.
We will be working on Corona Takeover T-shirts with sponsor names. No ETA at this time. They will be at standard t-shirt pricing.
Covid 19 virusm

Raining on our parade

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm sure there is a cutoff on this.
But the terms said all cancelations would be less $50. I got her to wave that and give full refunds.
The lady I talked to said 100% refund, I asked about a rain check, reply, absolutely! Good until TO 2021. To help them out please consider a rain check?

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
If we all stay home and stop spreading this virus, the sooner the virus will die, and the sooner we're back in the woods! We can have life back to normal by summer, or we can make it drag out until next year some time... @Hondasxs made a good decision! Let's kill this dam bug and move on!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!