CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'll be there with the wife.
Also the big tall guy from our Ohio ride is crashing with us.

That's awesome brother. I will be there as well arriving Friday morning/afternoon. LMFAO, @Racerhed He's a trip. "I'm going for it", STUCK immediately.. :D His profile pic is of that day, lol. That was a great trip!! Definitely looking forward to seeing y'all again and this ride for sure!! :cool:

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awesome brother. I will be there as well arriving Friday morning/afternoon. LMFAO, @Racerhed He's a trip. "I'm going for it", STUCK immediately.. :D His profile pic is of that day, lol. That was a great trip!! Definitely looking forward to seeing y'all again and this ride for sure!! :cool:
I am planning on leaving Monday evening and driving until we get bored or tired, grab a quick nap at our closest Wal-Mart and continue our trip Tuesday morning. Most of that depends on what time Rhoni gets off work Monday though. I'd rather drive at night with lesser traffic.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I am planning on leaving Monday evening and driving until we get bored or tired, grab a quick nap at our closest Wal-Mart and continue our trip Tuesday morning. Most of that depends on what time Rhoni gets off work Monday though. I'd rather drive at night with lesser traffic.

Now that sounds like a plan. Wish I had more time to play!! :(:D

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
You'll have to ask the Grand Poobah....aka @JeremieBaker , @Neohio won the last NTC contest, JB is setting it up.

Lol, sounds like a plan boss..Beginners luck, maybe I’ll win this year ;).. Keep us posted JB.. :cool:

Reactions: Mudwing
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Screenshot 20200110 114407 Samsung Internet
I'll donate a couple of these to the raffle again this year. Anyone want me to bring you one let me know. I think they are around $25 with the pour tubes.

Reactions: JTW and ProudDadOf5
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i just buy the 3 pack of kits like someone else posted i use a tire valve stem without the valve for vent.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!