CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
You won’t. The riding permit is a hunting and fishing license. Its confusing. One of these days, hopefully, TWRA will update their website to say “click here for riding permit” lol

Jeeze TN, get in the game. Thx for the heads up bub. That would be a great option and make way less confusing.. ;)

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 3415

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You won’t. The riding permit is a hunting and fishing license. Its confusing. One of these days, hopefully, TWRA will update their website to say “click here for riding permit” lol

Ok just to confirm it is a fishing license, so is there any good fishing spots ponds ect. Along the trail areas good for fishing, Should I bring my fishing pole?????

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is the permit good for fishing license for the whole state of Tenn.???

Reactions: 906UP
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So it's both ? Why do they sell a separate fishing license? Is it fishing only ?

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For Tennessee residents you need 001 and 93. The 001 is a hunt/fish combo and 93 is small game. If the out of state permit doesn’t have fishing on it you can add it for a few bucks.

Reactions: farmtimpioneer
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For out of state residence, for seven days, yes it is both unfortunately.
What do You mean unfortunately, pack those fishing poles , some of the best honey holes are the ones found on a SXS somewhere where regular vehicles cannot access, when We ride in Ky. We have found some really nice fishing holes in the middle of nowhere better than having a boat:)

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
What do You mean unfortunately, pack those fishing poles , some of the best honey holes are the ones found on a SXS somewhere where regular vehicles cannot access, when We ride in Ky. We have found some really nice fishing holes in the middle of nowhere better than having a boat:)

Shoot, I was trying to be polite.. I think it’s great!! I forgot I already had a license in 2002 when I used to live there, lol..

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just add the fishing permit to your license when you get it.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!