CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
For Tennessee residents you need 001 and 93. The 001 is a hunt/fish combo and 93 is small game. If the out of state permit doesn’t have fishing on it you can add it for a few bucks.

That’s what sharp says. ;)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For out of state fishing, 3 day permit (077), no trout $20. For 3 days all fish species permit (078) is $40. I guess it’s more than a few bucks. Sorry about that

MikeyXX

MikeyXX

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2019
Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Can
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had thought I'd asked somewhere about food, but it looks like it is answered. Ok, so I am on this forum and one for my previous motorcycle. Meets with them were not kid friendly, this seems to be. Think it's ok for it to be my wife and 14yr son to come along?
And does anyone need anything from Ontario, or tools or anything? I have it all. Was thinking of bringing a welder just incase, but I don't want to over do it.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had thought I'd asked somewhere about food, but it looks like it is answered. Ok, so I am on this forum and one for my previous motorcycle. Meets with them were not kid friendly, this seems to be. Think it's ok for it to be my wife and 14yr son to come along?
And does anyone need anything from Ontario, or tools or anything? I have it all. Was thinking of bringing a welder just incase, but I don't want to over do it.
Bring some of your fuel cans. Might make some $ selling them.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes the TO is very family friendly. No need to haul a lot of tools. There will be no less that 2 complete machine shops there.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hey @Neohio, are you guys gonna be able to make it down this year?

Reactions: Neohio and 906UP
Status
Not open for further replies.
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!