Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm sure Gretchen appreciates those reasons.
Shes a whore, takes Soros money and is a Radical Left swamp rat.

Us hard working god fearing love America Michiganders didnt vote for her. Only the Week minded rely on Government folk that live in the large lib run citys in the south eastern part of the state supported the currant Natzi radical left regime in Lansing. 3/4 of the state is Red but unfortunately lower population than the lib run big citys of the state.

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did, but stayed in MI, we tried TX for a year but.....well....let's just say I'm of the opinion we can give TX to Mex and be better off, phuck that state. When we moved North our property taxes were reduced by about 700%, we downsized but are better off for it. Now everything is paid for. Phuck that fancy house just to impress your neighbors.

🤘😎

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, sounds like my insurance increase here in TN isn't so bad after all. I knew it was getting bad in Florida (we have several relatives down there) but had no clue about Michigan. I agree packing up and moving isn't as easy as it sounds. We did that back in 2005 (from Fla to TN). It was new job, house, schools for the kid, friends. Your right, it isn't easy but how glad I am now we did it 18 years later.

I think my question was answered, rates are going up everywhere and we're not immune. I will say this.....hearing what a lot of you are paying.....I've not got anything to complain about............:)

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
If that's your opinion then do what you need to. I just made an observation that a lot of people b**** about Michigan but are still there.
I merely identified half a dozen legitimate reasons why they don't leave. Those aren't opinions - they are the reasons WHY people can not or do not leave.

The only opinion I have is that Big Gretch & the Dems running this hellhole are morons and it doesn't matter what they appreciate.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm at $1,938/6 months for 2 vehicles. The buggy is $476/yr, and my homeowners insurance is a butthole raping $7,600/yr.........🤦‍♂️ I need to move 🙄

Yeah hurricane coverage is the biggest BS of all of them, + anywhere from 3 to 5% of property value deductible for hurricane damage. Property taxes are just shy of 7K also for just 1.5 acres 🤦‍♂️ trust me this is not a contest I'd like to win 😂😂😭😭😭🤬

If I had a 3rd vehicle on my policy I'd probably be over your $2,700......South FL has gotten ridiculously stupid with premiums
That's 19k a year and you've not even made a payment or paid other monthly bills. Then factor in income tax and sales tax. That's mine blowing for me.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Ouch, You guys have some high premiums. $1700/6mths for us with 4 vehicles, trailer, camper, and buggy and a teen driver. Teen driver recently jumped it over $100 a month or it would be less and I am just a few months away from having to add a second teen driver. Home ins is $1475/yr

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That's 19k a year and you've not even made a payment or paid other monthly bills. Then factor in income tax and sales tax. That's mine blowing for me.
How do you think I feel?.......🤦‍♂️

Seems like very day a different insurance company leaves Florida, making it more of a monopoly system. Rates are sky high and people are literally getting priced out of their neighborhoods. Good friend of mine is retiring in a cpl years and he told me he's been looking to buy up in north Florida already cause even though his house is paid off, the way things are going he won't be able to afford his taxes and insurance on just his SS..... it's a phucking rip off.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Doesn't matter what you pay, their going to f*** you anyhow. I only keep full coverage on the vehicles I owe money on. After there paid off its the cheapest coverage on the vehicle I can get. It's all a damm scam.
I agree. Insurance companies will f*** you In a millisecond if it benefits them. I use any and all excuses to get a little payback when doing repairs that involve them.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Insurance companies doesn't lose any money. Look up reinsurance.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JenElio, on your side by side, is that full coverage-comprehensive or liability? What insurance carrier? thx
Full coverage and somewhere around $7k for trailer/accessories I think as well.

Ohhh, and it's actually under my wife's name (with additional drivers) because it would've been a cpl hundred more under my name 🤷‍♂️

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

Ohhh, and it's actually under my wife's name (with additional drivers) because it would've been a cpl hundred more under my name 🤷‍♂️
I'm around $450/yr for both buggies w $5K in accessory coverage each.
Because it's not road legal we don't get dinged with the "no-fault" surcharges

bigred1000-6

bigred1000-6

Apr 18, 2023
Buckeye,AZ
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew

Great info, what insurance company? I have Progressive insurance on my 2023 Pioneer 1000-6, and was $563 for the year, Comprehensive coverage, street legal as well. I know rates may vary from state to state but just curious on your insurance company. I might want to check next year on other companies if different than Progressive. Thx

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Great info, what insurance company? I have Progressive insurance on my 2023 Pioneer 1000-6, and was $563 for the year, Comprehensive coverage, street legal as well. I know rates may vary from state to state but just curious on your insurance company. I might want to check next year on other companies if different than Progressive. Thx
I also have Progressive, not street though. If that were legal here I'm sure it'd be a higher premium.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!