Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I also have Progressive, not street though. If that were legal here I'm sure it'd be a higher premium.
Same here, w Progressive but would be more than double if it were street legal. Most the roads UP here are open to ORVs so there's really no need to go street legal

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hitler had just one good idea, make an affordable automobile the VW Beetle, bring it back with a heater, AC, shoulder belts and air bags. No seat heat / AC seats, no electric windows, seat controls and cruse control. I could see that being a $ 12,000.00 to $15,000.00 dollar car brand new?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hitler had just one good idea, make an affordable automobile the VW Beetle, bring it back with a heater, AC, shoulder belts and air bags. No seat heat / AC seats, no electric windows, seat controls and cruse control. I could see that being a $ 12,000.00 to $15,000.00 dollar car brand new?
🤔.......huh?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yep the VW was Hitlers idea.
Yes I know that, what I didn't get is what it had to do with this thread but 🤷‍♂️......who cares 😂😂😂

VW (the bug) was indeed founded by that Nazi scumbag, and designed by Mr Porsche himself 😉

I like old Vdubs 😁

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Wishful thinking, 2019 prices.....

2019 Beetle

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
premiums are going up everywhere, even with a pristine record, it’s just generally insane
FJB!
Although Its been going up in your state for yrs since the libs took over and basically made it a separate country. Kalifonia is in a whole different category and doesn't compare

BTW, havent seen those pics we asked about back in October🧐

Stevo

Stevo

Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A 74, 79 and Meyers towed. Will not drive them on our interstate roads anymore. 55 mph
And the engines are pretty much maxed out. Semis and everyone else would run them over in no time. But unlike our other cars I can still work on them

IMG 0026 IMG 1318 IMG 0493

Reactions: ChadD
Stevo

Stevo

Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have 2016 pioneer 1000. And 5 Honda monkeys. Thru progressive $188.00 for 12 months
Pretty cheap don’t know why. But no accidents. Claims and being an old fart probably helps.

IMG 0586

Reactions: ChadD and Farmer
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I believe that staying with one insurance company for everything over the years is advantageous to me. Some insurance companies do provide discounts for covering home and autos, no claims, and customer loyalty. I receive annual end of year cash loyalty bonuses and senior bonuses from my insurance company. The bonuses offset what I pay in premiums.

Keep in mind, insurance companies can only charge premiums allowed by your state's insurance regulators and ultimately by your legislators and governor. Premiums are based on claims history in your state. If you live in a democrat-controlled state, you have my sympathy. Factors like weather, driver skill and accident rates, labor costs, and trial lawyers influence premiums.

As explained above, inflation caused by reckless spending by the "buy your vote" party has drastically increased the repair and replacement cost of homes, cars, RVs, boats, everything we own. Insurance companies are forced to increase premiums to cover those costs.

A hidden danger that many are unaware of is the insured value of our homes. Home insurance premiums are based primarily on the home's value. If repairs, replacements, upgrades have increased the value of your home is it adequately insured?

Some believe that shopping premiums every year saves them money but some insurance companies will offer a discount to get you to sign up and then increase premiums in the following years. If you switch insurance annually to save a hundred or two, you're always a newbie with that company. If you have a major claim, how will they settle it if they know you'll change companies next year anyway?

To me, what matters most is what an insurance company will do if I have a catastrophic loss. The way the company treats me if my home burns to the ground or if my car is severely damaged in a collision is a bigger concern than annual premiums.

Reactions: ChadD
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got my renewal for2014 pioneer 700. uninsured bodily injury100k/300k, safety apparel $500 free, liability bodily inj. 100k/300k, property dmg. 50k, medical 5k each person, comprehensive is cash value at time of loss 0 deductible, collision is same as comp. accessory coverage 3k. $159 per year with progressive. also plated street legal.

• Wow
Reactions: Mopower58 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!