Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone had any experience with the Car Cover for Honda Talon or Pioneer? It is the Waterproof Max Shield model which is good for waterproof coverage including trailer transport - according to their web site. A bit pricey over the OEM Honda cover but looks like it might be a better product. I am not familiar with this company.

Thanks in advance

Below is the link.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Don't have any experience with any particular cover but when it comes to covers in general, if they don't fit like they're painted on they'll eventually tear to shreds on the highway and can cause damage to the machine when flapping around. I looked at the one for the P5 early on but it was for a stock machine. Once accessories are added to the exterior it won't fit right and you'll have the problem described above.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for the comments trigger. I understand about the fit.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!