P500 Cargo basket aluminum

L

LADucks

Jul 19, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
Darn. I was hoping the outside dimensions were 47 1/4, not the inside. I can fit a 47 1/4 outside. I went by HF today and measured one they had assembled, same as yours. Back to the drawing board.

M

Mtholton

Apr 20, 2019
Mn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for the tip on this rack. Just ordered it from Northern Tool. I was thinking about putting some rubber door/window gasket strips down on the Pioneer rack to provide a buffer between the rack and the basket before I attach it. Anyone else have any tips on attaching it? I was going to use the heavy duty zip ties out of ease of use and not wanting to scratch things.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
FE078413 FD78 420E 80C5 A42E0277DA5E
FYI. Used some spare 1 inch foam door weather stripping for pads, square top u bolts to camp on. Mine stays on. No rattles amd secure. Hope this helps.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Just curious, isn't that the same one @JSPEED ripped off the back of his at the Takeover last year?

Mine came from Harbor Freight. It might not be the same rack but it sure looks to be the SAME one EXACTLY. One side is still up on the mountain somewhere at Royal Blue. It sure didn't last the way I thought it would. I guess I was to hard on it :p

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!