P500 cargo container under the dash for the 500

M

Muliecrazy

Oct 4, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Is anyone aware of an aftermarket storage unit that goes under the front dash? The 1000 has it as I understand so why not the 500?

M

Muliecrazy

Oct 4, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
That works for under the front engine cover but I am wanting a cargo net style unit that fits in the cab under the dash

Reactions: Isaiah and GrnP500
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
It's not a big deal to put a couple small holes up under the dash to run some paracord. I put a tight loop up under mine and hung a bag from it on the passenger side. Works well and is generally out of the way. I keep my first aid kit there for easy access.

Reactions: Isaiah
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
What are you wishing to store? Under dash, Single rider may be ok but a knee knocker for a passenger, especially on bumps. Maybe an ammo box on the floor against the seat side to clear legs. For seldom used items the trash can mod under the drivers seat. And a Choobox. Maybe buy a cargo net and cut to size.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!