Carrying hot or not - Poll

Is your chamber HOT or NOT

• Yes I'm comfortable with shooting someone in the face without racking my slide!

Votes: 56 88.9%
  • No I don't practice with my firearm and I rack my slide so I don't shoot my junk off.

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If I frequented populated areas more, I'd probably carry my Kimber cocked & locked. As it is, I'm usually walking with my wife, riding our bikes etc.. and I carry my Smith 360PD (J-frame snub .357) simply because it weighs nothing.. 11.5 oz empty. Away from our place I'll carry the Kimber .45, or one of the Sigs, but not with one in the pipe.

It's been said a lot already, but the most important part of carrying is familiarity. Practice, practice, practice. Whatever you have on you needs to be an extension of your hand.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!