P1000 CEC cab encloser

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got new cab ecloser from CEC put on tonight. Install was strait forward and pretty fast, me and a buddy did it in an hour and a half. Overall the fringer strap system on the front worked well, this allows for different windshields and other mounted accessories like mirrors. I really like how everything sealed up, but you do have to zip doors to get in and out. ( it's worth it) One thing I did notice on my install, I have one button on each side pop when I open and close the door. Not a big deal just kinda annoying. I don't think this could be avoided, I didn't over tighten anything just seems to be part of it. Either way I'll have another one to compare it to when my buddies cab comes in. For the price and quality i would do it again for sure!

You have to find these guys on facebook.
20171220 191024
20171220 201231

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Got new cab ecloser from CEC put on tonight. Install was strait forward and pretty fast, me and a buddy did it in an hour and a half. Overall the fringer strap system on the front worked well, this allows for different windshields and other mounted accessories like mirrors. I really like how everything sealed up, but you do have to zip doors to get in and out. ( it's worth it) One thing I did notice on my install, I have one button on each side pop when I open and close the door. Not a big deal just kinda annoying. I don't think this could be avoided, I didn't over tighten anything just seems to be part of it. Either way I'll have another one to compare it to when my buddies cab comes in. For the price and quality i would do it again for sure!

You have to find these guys on facebook.View attachment 60168 View attachment 60169
Looks great, love the visibility outta the back!

Reactions: Rambo and nbomar
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hate it when it's only on Face Butt.
Yeah me too lol. Would of never found these guys if it wasn't for someone posting about them on here, thanks! (Had to use my wifes facebook.lol) Looks like his price went up $15.00. He said it was going to, it was $600.00 and then 625.00 for the finger strap option. Still feels like a good deal. I don't have a honda cab to compare it to but with the reviews I've heard and close to double the price I think the CEC cab is awesome!

Reactions: JTW and elkguide
advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, every day I go down on the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do tomorrow night.

Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog and me gardening and spending time in my pool. I also listen to their conversations and I tell them I love them.

And it works!!!!

I already have 3 persons following me.........

2 police officers and a psychiatrist.

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How would this work with a soft top?

I wouldn't say for sure but based on how the cab fastened around the top if the roll cage I would think it would work great. I have the honda hard top and had no issues with any of the roof mounts interfering with the cab straps. I would give CEC a call and Joe should be able to fill you in with more detail....

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those NOT on fb, here is a screen snip of his information

Capture

Reactions: Rambo
EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You have to find these guys on facebook.View attachment 60168 View attachment 60169
If you trailer it all let us know how it holds up at highway speeds.

Reactions: strongbuilt
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All my research is saying this is the best one out to date?

I'm a little worried about how its going to look with all them snaps on it when you take the cover off?

Any pics like that?

Thinking I might can buy some black caps to help it look better.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would also be cool if they offered a mid panel so you don’t have to run the rear section all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I contacted them about a custom cover for my chopped cage. They said it shouldn’t be a problem and they will take my measurements after New Years.

I’m looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Landman and nbomar
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!