P500 Center Cap Question

D

Duckhunt

Got a question for all you wheel pros out there: Are most 4/110 center caps interchangeable? My Yamaha wheel center caps insert from the inside, and on a Wolverine the axle nut puts just enough pressure to hold them out. On my P500 they had about 1/4" slop, which I lived with, but now with 1.5" wheel spacers my center caps will almost push all the way in. So I'd like to get some aftermarkets that snap in from the outside. Rough measurement the center hole bore on my wheels is just under 2.5". Anyone have experience with this?

Silicone or springs/spacers if not.

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Honda sells caps they fit the 500,700 and some atv .they pushing from the back and they are tight. I can’t find the number but it’s posted on the forum somewhere. The parts guy can find them my guy didn’t even have to look it up.

Reactions: Duckhunt
D

Duckhunt

I wonder if they're the same hole diameter as my Yamy rims. But if they're tight you gave me an idea - My ole man has a 700-4. I'll try one of his.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I have some notes, that the Honda wheel caps #44732-HL1-AOO should fit the P500 wheels. I think they are the same # for the Rincon, Foreman and Big Red. I was going to get some, but have not been by the dealer in a while.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I have some notes, that the Honda wheel caps #44732-HL1-AOO should fit the P500 wheels. I think they are the same # for the Rincon, Foreman and Big Red. I was going to get some, but have not been by the dealer in a while.
That is Correct @SILVER_ALERT, and I currently have those caps on my P5 that I took off my Rincon.

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
They also fit the 700 , 500 stock steel wheels. I had to grease and pry them in.

L

lakelander

May 3, 2019
Vancouver, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 500
That is Correct @SILVER_ALERT, and I currently have those caps on my P5 that I took off my Rincon.
Alan, how do you take them off? I just bought a P500 and have a Rincon as well so I'd like to do the same. Thx

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Alan, how do you take them off? I just bought a P500 and have a Rincon as well so I'd like to do the same. Thx
They push through from the back so you push them back the way they came. They are really tight.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!