cfm lift kit on ebay

M

michaelbach

Aug 26, 2013
Has anyone done this lift with spacers? Does it work? Does it put the axle at a different angle or too much of an angle?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
You talking shock spring spacers?
If so.... It's gives a false lift by only increasing spring load. Makes the ride stiffer and the sxs sit taller. It does not add any angle outside factory specs as the shock max extension point stays the same. Some of us have done it to the front and rear shocks on the 700.
They can be cheaply made at home too.
I have a walkthrough somewhere for the 700, same concept for the 500.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Somewhat. Really, I can't say as I don't know of the p5 is soft at oem or not . But it want be like a tank or anything.
If you are a mudd'er then it would be a desired move to increase travel without hurting axle angle.

I

inukiller5

Jan 17, 2015
I just ordered it for mine

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Just ordered spacers for my P5. After reading this thread I went out plowing and now I feel my machine is to soft.. Thanks guys, for making buy more s$#t!

Reactions: Buryit
Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Everything is ready to go for install. Bringing the shocks to my buddies shop. He's got a tool!!! Yes!! Should have everything back together tomorrow night. Sorry forgot to take an initial measurement.. Dumb!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 1,083
I

inukiller5

Jan 17, 2015
Mine still havent came in. We just got hit with snow.. I've been out playing all day lol

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
My buddies jig didn't work so he's welding up a tool as we speak. Hopefully I'll have em done for tomorrow night.

advertisement
Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Inukiller- remember to take the before measurement for ground clearance. I'm curious as to how much if any lift.

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Inukiller- you get those spacers on? I had no such luck. Neither did the honda shop down the road. Not giving up but ran outta time. I'll try again in a couple weeks. At least i can get a second shot at taking the measurement

I

inukiller5

Jan 17, 2015
Man ive been so busy with work I havent got a chance. Spacers are just sitting on my table

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!