P500 changing color

C

cccan

Nov 8, 2016
edmonton
Ownership

1. 500
Any one change out the plastics on their 500 lately? I have thought about changing mine from red to green, prices at the local dealership is way out of line I was thinking about going "Parts Nation". Has anyone bought from Parts Nation?

C

Chooglin

I changed mine from green to yellow , bought the plastics from local Honda dealer $180

Reactions: RumpRocket
mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Any one change out the plastics on their 500 lately? I have thought about changing mine from red to green, prices at the local dealership is way out of line I was thinking about going "Parts Nation". Has anyone bought from Parts Nation?
i will swap my green for your red...

C

cccan

Nov 8, 2016
edmonton
Ownership

1. 500
jeff if you were closer ...same country it would be worth while, mailing to the US it would be cheaper to buy new.

Reactions: mrjeff42
C

cccan

Nov 8, 2016
edmonton
Ownership

1. 500
I called PN today they told me because my 500 was a Canadian model I had to buy the parts from my local dealer...that won't happen as one rear fender they wanted double what it would cost for a complete color change in the US(two fenders and a hood).

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I called PN today they told me because my 500 was a Canadian model I had to buy the parts from my local dealer...that won't happen as one rear fender they wanted double what it would cost for a complete color change in the US(two fenders and a hood).
Take your plastics to your local auto vinyl shop and have them wrapped in whatever color you like . Shouldn't cost much .

Reactions: RumpRocket

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!