P500 CHEAP Under Hood Storage

MrP500

MrP500

Aug 13, 2016
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 500
I went looking for the Husky 18 quart locking lid storage box that some of you were talking about for the under hood storage on the P500 at Lowes. I couldn't find it or they didn't carry it anymore, not sure which, but I bought the 15 quart Husky locking lid storage container and it fits fine. Plus it's only $4.98, just thought I'd let everyone know.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I went looking for the Husky 18 quart locking lid storage box that some of you were talking about for the under hood storage on the P500 at Lowes. I couldn't find it or they didn't carry it anymore, not sure which, but I bought the 15 quart Husky locking lid storage container and it fits fine. Plus it's only $4.98, just thought I'd let everyone know.
Post a pic MrP. :)

MrP500

MrP500

Aug 13, 2016
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 0382 IMG 0464 Here's a picture of my P500 and rear box I just picked up. Don't have a picture of the under hood box but it's just a Hefty 15 quart locking lid.

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
For those with full windshield
under hood storage is a Hassle
You are correct on that one. I only keep the stuff I hope to not need under there. Like tire repair stuff and what not. If I have to stop for that, pulling the ws loose isn't going to be much worse than the repair itself..

Reactions: rocmar
Dalton1995

Dalton1995

Sep 26, 2016
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I actually keep my extra winch harness wires in it. Keeps me from ziptieing or shortening them lol. And I could say it's extra protection...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!