BOX1

P500 chooglin glove box

Biglen

Biglen

Mar 14, 2018
Mentor ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I am interested in purchasing a glovebox for my 2017 p 500 how do i purchase one
I got mine from Chooglin , he is a member , you can PM him and you can buy one , it’s well worth the money and it took about an hour to install , I painted mine with truck under coating but first you must prep the steel for paint or it will just flake off , I took a wire grinder to mine and it worked great

Reactions: mrjeff42
C

Chooglin

I got mine from Chooglin , he is a member , you can PM him and you can buy one , it’s well worth the money and it took about an hour to install , I painted mine with truck under coating but first you must prep the steel for paint or it will just flake off , I took a wire grinder to mine and it worked great
Thanks @Biglen !

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey Choog just got my first look up close at your glove box last night. Looks great nice fit

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!