Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looking good, some very nice customization you have done. I like it!

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Thank you..............yes those are the stock tires and the wheels are Super Grip 5 star wheels.

C

Chooglin

I really like what you've done with your P5. I've been researching front bumper/bush guard ideas and had thought about modifying the existing front bumper......then I saw your's. PERFECT!! Do you have any fab pictures or closer shots of yours?
Have a look at this thread (front bumper)

Front Bumper Mock-up

Reactions: runner10
C

Chooglin

It has gone through some changes since I first built it , this is what it currently looks like!
20170730 142901

Reactions: trigger and rocmar
SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I really like the custom bumper with the amber lights. Are they also turn signal? How did you wire so the lights stay on? Great job

C

Chooglin

I really like the custom bumper with the amber lights. Are they also turn signal? How did you wire so the lights stay on? Great job

Thank you

No they are not turn signals but could be made to use as turn signals.

They are just hooked up to a on/off rocker switch!

I have replaced those amber lights with some rock lights

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Really nice I wish I was talented and maybe a welder to do some projects like that I'm just an old fart. I hope this isn't like cursing on this site but have you ever heard of anyone using a grab bar from a razor for the passenger side and how they installed it on the P5?
Do you have a name for your P5?

Thanks

Reactions: Chooglin
SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Ok I just see here in Colorado a lot of RZR parts I have no clue why, but I just want to know. Thanks

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
20170825 203119 jpg

Hey @Chooglin What are these?

C

Chooglin

It's a exhaust pipe with dual outlets. It really serves no purpose other than I think it looks cool. It quiet's the exhaust down a bit , but not much.

I will be working on these again this summer and will come up with one that I mite be offering. I just ran out of free time last year and kinda forgot about it !

This is the quiet version

This is what I am running now

20180105 155123

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!