Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
IMPOSSIBLE!!!

3 weekends ago I pressure washed the 700.
2 weekends ago I realized it was still filthy, and washed it again.
Last weekend I was still unhappy with the cleaning job, plus I took it for a ride and got it dirty again.
Yesterday I rinsed it, then sprayed it with Super Clean, then pressure washed it again.

Now it is what I consider clean, although it still isn't a great job.

Bottom line.... I have vowed: I will never wash this thing again. It will be forever dirty.

Last edited:
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
LOL I found if you ride frequently cleaning is useless. Seems as though every time I spend the time clean it, we take a ride the following day and its back to where it started. I gave up and resorted to just hosing it off every so often.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The FIRST accessory you need to buy for your Pioneer is a better pressure washer!

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
o_OGot more time on the pressure washer than the pioneer.....I know People laugh and say your just going to get it dirty again..... But my daughter and wife require a clean chariot.And I can't say I checked everything If it's covered with trail over burdon.Tire shine makes it look sexy but then you are the dust magnet. Just can't win....but I do notice that I have pressure washed The A-Arm bushings lube free

D

Deleted member 3748

o_OGot more time on the pressure washer than the pioneer.....I know People laugh and say your just going to get it dirty again..... But my daughter and wife require a clean chariot.And I can't say I checked everything If it's covered with trail over burdon.Tire shine makes it look sexy but then you are the dust magnet. Just can't win....but I do notice that I have pressure washed The A-Arm bushings lube free

I tried out SC1 which makes it really shiny too and is supposed to make the dirt and dust slide right off. Well, it does when it comes time to wash it, but out on the trail it is twice as dusty as normal.

Reactions: joeymt33
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I tried out SC1 which makes it really shiny too and is supposed to make the dirt and dust slide right off. Well, it does when it comes time to wash it, but out on the trail it is twice as dusty as normal.
Yeah I use the SC 1. It's great stuff when it comes wash time, but it attracts every brown granular of dust on the trail. PistonHonda is right on with his description of SC1

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I concur, but mine is street legal here in Tennessee and I prefer it to be "pretty" when I'm on the main roads, so I'll will stick with using super clean on mine for now, plus I only get to trail ride about once a month.

Reactions: Deluxe700

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!