P500 Clearance Prices on 2015 P5s

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who has the best prices right now in AR,OK, or MO?

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Go to Idaho
best price ever...
Goggle it

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Who has the best prices right now in AR,OK, or MO?
I have not seen any dealers advertising any leftover 15's in Oklahoma. They are listing 16's at $7999 and sometimes lower.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Go to Idaho
best price ever...
Goggle it
Really?? Thanks @rocmar ! That's close to me! And it is beautiful! Don't buy in Washington! But anyone doing this yell at me maybe I can get to ride with someone finally I'll take and show you some nice spots this is my stomping grounds good way to break one in:):)

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To save over $1,500
Plus Idaho is Beautiful
I know Idaho is beautiful. The wife and I spent a week in Darrington, WA shooting the NFAA nationals there a few years ago and it was beautiful but the price would have to be $500-700 cheaper than you could find around here just to break even. I titled the thread 2015 P5 and what I meant was 2016 P5. Montecresto is right, gas plus meals plus lodging would be more like a grand for a quick turn around.

Reactions: Montecresto
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I know Idaho is beautiful. The wife and I spent a week in Darrington, WA shooting the NFAA nationals there a few years ago and it was beautiful but the price would have to be $500-700 cheaper than you could find around here just to break even. I titled the thread 2015 P5 and what I meant was 2016 P5. Montecresto is right, gas plus meals plus lodging would be more like a grand for a quick turn around.

Well I guess that's where we differ
......never put a price on a good time
it's apparent you never Goggled it
it's kool...

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
My brother lives in utah
...says Idaho has best
sales on anything outdoors

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My brother lives in utah
...says Idaho has best
sales on anything outdoors
I don't doubt that a bit but we are already scheduled to vacation in colonial Williamsburg this fall. We are retired and try to take one big vacation per year. We love to travel. Look at my avatar. That hill behind my wife is Little Round Top at the Gettysburg battlefield.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Googled what?
P500 sales in Idaho
I believe
I don't doubt that a bit but we are already scheduled to vacation in colonial Williamsburg this fall. We are retired and try to take one big vacation per year. We love to travel. Look at my avatar. That hill behind my wife is Little Round Top at the Gettysburg battlefield.

Kool
yeah retarded here too
I mean retired. .we're
Rock hounds...
the p500 is the dream
ride...for 2 people to
pretty much go where
ever ya want:::::
Within reason

Reactions: Jbird
D

duskygrouse

Dec 29, 2015
I'm about to jump into the market for a P500. I was waiting for the 2017 model hoping for front locking diff. Well that wait is over and I don't see any advantage for me from the 2017 changes, so I'm going to try to find a deal on a 2016. So I've googled "P500 for sale in Idaho" and don't see much but the Honda list price and no advertisements for sales. Where in Idaho are they dealing? I'm near Spokane, WA and when I talked to some dealers 4-5 months ago they were definitely not dealing. They didn't have many units in stock were not budging on price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm about to jump into the market for a P500. I was waiting for the 2017 model hoping for front locking diff. Well that wait is over and I don't see any advantage for me from the 2017 changes, so I'm going to try to find a deal on a 2016. So I've googled "P500 for sale in Idaho" and don't see much but the Honda list price and no advertisements for sales. Where in Idaho are they dealing? I'm near Spokane, WA and when I talked to some dealers 4-5 months ago they were definitely not dealing. They didn't have many units in stock were not budging on price.

Goggle the cities with atv/utv sales
there's alot of um...the whole state
is Mountains & woods...
which is why there great prices. ..

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

I also heard some states had a waiting list
but I believe. ..that was eastern states
I lived in utah yrs ago...& bought 2 quads
in Idaho. ...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!