P1000 Club store turn signals

17LE

17LE

Dec 10, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I installed the plug and play turn signal kit from the club store.
The kit works great and was easy to install. Thanks for a great product and your help with recommendations.

NMelkaholic

NMelkaholic

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi, I ordered the club store true plug and play turn signal kit for my 2018 1000-5 .. it should be here today.
are you happy with it?? was it a true plug and play?? got any pics of the install?
Thanx!!

17LE

17LE

Dec 10, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes I am very happy with it.
The wiring is plug and play but you will still have to drill and cut some holes, nothing difficult though.
The instructions were quite adequate.
Sorry I didn't take any pics.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi, I ordered the club store true plug and play turn signal kit for my 2018 1000-5 .. it should be here today.
are you happy with it?? was it a true plug and play?? got any pics of the install?
Thanx!!
The one I got from the club store last year is not a true plug and play. I had to cut and splice a few wires for the tail lights. It was not difficult and I dont really have any skills. The instructions were pretty good plus there is a video that you can watch on it. They may have changed them to a true plug a play now but idk.

17LE

17LE

Dec 10, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have fun with the install, I got the horn and 4 way flashers too. it works like it should. :cool:

Reactions: Lady01 and Raynman
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
@Hondasxs can you wire up a lever switch instead of a rocker?

Reactions: Lady01
17LE

17LE

Dec 10, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Was the install straight forward?? just time consuming?
Yes it was straight forward. I read the instructions and decided where I wanted to run the wires and install the lights.
My LE model has a little bigger brush guard than other stock models. I decided to go more vertical with the LED's,
instead of horizontal.
This project is like any other, once you are done you could do another in less than half the time.
I think it took me about two and a half hours total.

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
advertisement
NMelkaholic

NMelkaholic

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes it was straight forward. I read the instructions and decided where I wanted to run the wires and install the lights.
My LE model has a little bigger brush guard than other stock models. I decided to go more vertical with the LED's,
instead of horizontal.
This project is like any other, once you are done you could do another in less than half the time.
I think it took me about two and a half hours total.
Thank you!!!
Prolly tackle it Saturday.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!