Cluster and LV relocate

Domin131

Domin131

Mar 26, 2022
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I know there are posts on this subject already but I'm still coming up short on what I'm looking for. I want to relocate my cluster to the steering wheel but also want my LV cluster to be in the same mount. I'm going to run a blank plate where the stock cluster sits and back it with aluminum so I can mount a 8" garmin tread, so moving the LV cluster to the center is a no go.

Anyone on here currently making these? And if not I have 3D printer plans for them off of thingiverse.

My bad if there is a thread already for this specific setup...I couldn't find it tho

Screenshot 20221103 174940 Samsung Internet Screenshot 20221103 175703 Samsung Internet

Reactions: Smitty335
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hello
I am the one that took over where Paul left off on making kits. The guy that posted these I believe purchased a kit from me and modified it. That being said I have yet to print on do to I do not want customers coming to me on a failure for design errors and I haven't tested to know what if anything needs fixed prior to production. If you would like to send me a pm maybe we can work on something.
Shawn

J

Jamillikan

Jan 9, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hello
I am the one that took over where Paul left off on making kits. The guy that posted these I believe purchased a kit from me and modified it. That being said I have yet to print on do to I do not want customers coming to me on a failure for design errors and I haven't tested to know what if anything needs fixed prior to production. If you would like to send me a pm maybe we can work on something.
Shawn
Shawn,
I am the one who made this. I just want to set the record straight, I did not purchase yours or anybody else's kit. I made this from scratch and released them for people to print on their own. If you have a problem with the design that is fine but please do not go around saying I ripped you off.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Almost 3 years a member and that was your first post, @Jamillikan? Maybe a welcome post and some pics of your Talon are in line. That's usually how we do things around here.

Reactions: Remington
J

Jamillikan

Jan 9, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Almost 3 years a member and that was your first post, @Jamillikan? Maybe a welcome post and some pics of your Talon are in line. That's usually how we do things around here.
Yeah I do things a bit different. Technically you can see the dash on my old talon. Once I get some stuff done to the R4 I will post some pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: Scoop and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Shawn,
I am the one who made this. I just want to set the record straight, I did not purchase yours or anybody else's kit. I made this from scratch and released them for people to print on their own. If you have a problem with the design that is fine but please do not go around saying I ripped you off.
Welcome from Michigan sir.

Our question is…What made u just to dig up this old post and go off after 3 yrs of nothing? I dont think @sspeederr has sold these in about a yr now.
Unless there is something your not telling us like he infringed on your patent maybe?

Like we said before, POIDH of your rig when u first post. Thats violation of Rule #4 🥳
Just to make sure your not a
Poo Poo Fire Trap infiltrator trying to start a fire! 🔥🤣

Reactions: Scoop

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!