P1000 code 31

R

rickoshea

i'm trying to find code what 31 is and i am having no luck.pioneer turns over but won't start.any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks.

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only one in the 30s in the service manual is 32 (?)

Reactions: Lady01
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was actually a 33. And your Pioneer should be running normally according to the list.

The thing I don't get about these codes is, why the big gaps in numbers? Are there a bunch of codes readable only by a diagnostic tool, not displayed in blinks?

I'd also note that it says your blinks could be one or more stored codes, but that wouldn't make sense with three long blinks either...

Screenshot 2021 03 12 07 24 11

Reactions: TripleB
R

rickoshea

It was actually a 33. And your Pioneer should be running normally according to the list.

The thing I don't get about these codes is, why the big gaps in numbers? Are there a bunch of codes readable only by a diagnostic tool, not displayed in blinks?

I'd also note that it says your blinks could be one or more stored codes, but that wouldn't make sense with three long blinks either...

View attachment 260210
?? i don't understand your post.it's not a 33 and it won't start,so it isn't running normally.

• Haha
Reactions: Vikes79 and TripleB
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What I was saying is that there's only one code in the 30s, it's a 33, and it obviously doesn't apply to you because it says the machine works on a 33.

• Haha
Reactions: Coeus and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!