Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7420
Found a new use for the new door handle! 18 rounds of .357 with a hairpin trigger and a laser sitting next to you makes you feel comfortable!
Perfect spot!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Plummer your still up you crazy Texan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can't believe you guys are coming! We have so much to show you guys!!!

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's fine but you're finally coming! Omg!!!! I'd rather you guys come early summer or later year for riding experience. Anytime is good but our spots change when dussty. I don't care when first we all ride just give me a chance to show you a weekend. If you guys make it Idaho welcomes you! No one ever has a bad time. I'll be way more mellow during the Takeover but here... we welcome some company. Sleeping quarters for 10 and we're happy in a tent tonight proves it. Bus'll be going I really want you guys to bring the whole family though I hope to see you all!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Plumber32 chickens**t. lol
You know that might be a record ride Honda would be interested in! I purchased mine in Minot ND and drove ditches home 120 miles...average speed of about 35, but after about the first 20 mile break in I opened her up in the ditches:rolleyes:! Biggest thing was slowing down for crossing and watching drainage systems under roadways. But...I will say it was a Blast! With five machines it would be difficult to ride aggressively because someone would be left behind:)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know that might be a record ride Honda would be interested in! I purchased mine in Minot ND and drove ditches home 120 miles...average speed of about 35, but after about the first 20 mile break in I opened her up in the ditches:rolleyes:! Biggest thing was slowing down for crossing and watching drainage systems under roadways. But...I will say it was a Blast! With five machines it would be difficult to ride aggressively because someone would be left behind:)
I caught a wash out on an atv once . pinched the front tire and ripped the a arm off not good!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!