moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know that might be a record ride Honda would be interested in! I purchased mine in Minot ND and drove ditches home 120 miles...average speed of about 35, but after about the first 20 mile break in I opened her up in the ditches:rolleyes:! Biggest thing was slowing down for crossing and watching drainage systems under roadways. But...I will say it was a Blast! With five machines it would be difficult to ride aggressively because someone would be left behind:)
I'm in Minot fairly often, I know the dealership there, right down from the Walmart. And it looks like it's back down to one machine, so I can take whatever pace I need to. Still a lot of time between now and then. I'm also planning a pretty neat little trailer build to go along behind it. Stay tuned!

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like a blast! We hope to try a cold weather camp out in 2017 before the trails close for snowmobiles at end of November in our area.

Love the Doors CP! I'm so far behind on here with increased busy family life. Do you have a wright up anyplace on here how you made them?
Cheers to you my friends!:)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like a blast! We hope to try a cold weather camp out in 2017 before the trails close for snowmobiles at end of November in our area.

Love the Doors CP! I'm so far behind on here with increased busy family life. Do you have a wright up anyplace on here how you made them?
Cheers to you my friends!:)
P1000 Next P1K project begins
Discussion in 'General Pioneer 1000 Discussion' started by CumminsPusher, Nov 4, 2016.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm in Minot fairly often, I know the dealership there, right down from the Walmart. And it looks like it's back down to one machine, so I can take whatever pace I need to. Still a lot of time between now and then. I'm also planning a pretty neat little trailer build to go along behind it. Stay tuned!
I admire your conviction! I look forward to seeing this unfold!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7440
Starting to snow time to go lol

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well this is us out getting wood. My oldest decided to drive down separate. At the end of the "trail" we had to drive the rest of the way with the Pioneer.

4af2816326781db930d2d70325823332Ef073a9734af0584850b2d2c909d4117

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A couple easy trails. We were being a little careful I've never seen it so slick out here.

These vids my boy was driving I had a "couple " too many lol.
I guess I was having a good time hear I didn't remember too much. This was about the time I was converting with @plummer32 saying he was from Texas. Sorry about that buddy I'm not sure why I said that but was pretty smamered! I did at least say Texas though lol!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
About 2 hours from camp we ran it a couple pickups stuck out in the woods. We were able to get the one out but holy crap it was thick. Really bad. We had started to try on the second rig but the guy was being a dick so we left them. They had one freed truck at least so they could deal later with it. Lucky we showed up because they were at least a dozen miles out and these were just kids. 9e15bcf2927f131a675b93d5d54328026bca14376a0662f9da37f5158fe32f44

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The new doors helped so much! It was barely over 20 and we were all great. The front uppers helped tremendously in back as well. When it's been cold we'll run blankets but we only had one this time so we used it in back. Found a nice way to stay warm in the back you simply run the blanket over the front seat so the heat that comes from the front of the box goes right to you. Most of us took our coats off. 901a7e466690e644e8c0e5c423e5c826C0ab690261a4d9ae725d2990aaa437f1

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
About 2 hours from camp we ran it a couple pickups stuck out in the woods. We were able to get the one out but holy crap it was thick. Really bad. We had started to try on the second rig but the guy was being a dick so we left them. They had one freed truck at least so they could deal later with it. Lucky we showed up because they were at least a dozen miles out and these were just kids. View attachment 27387View attachment 27388

Damn, that's some awful conditions to be riding around in, in those trucks. :eek: I hope at least one of them thanked you for helping them.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
About 2 hours from camp we ran it a couple pickups stuck out in the woods. We were able to get the one out but holy crap it was thick. Really bad. We had started to try on the second rig but the guy was being a dick so we left them. They had one freed truck at least so they could deal later with it. Lucky we showed up because they were at least a dozen miles out and these were just kids. View attachment 27387View attachment 27388

Whose the chucklehead sitting in the mud?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nope. Never got a thanks I was actually kinda pissed. Both groups were unfriendly and the one guy kept explaining how to pull him correctly to me like I was new to it. Just some grumpy kids but still made sure they'd get home. We always really try to help but these guys were tough not to just leave.

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
Nope. Never got a thanks I was actually kinda pissed. Both groups were unfriendly and the one guy kept explaining how to pull him correctly to me like I was new to it. Just some grumpy kids but still made sure they'd get home. We always really try to help but these guys were tough not to just leave.

You're a good man!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!