Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7375
Headed out now to our favorite spot. Shows 19-28 degrees. Just st tenting wish us luck co

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Gonna be fun my friend! And you got those sweet new doors on the Pioneer for mama! Pics of the ride and campsite please sir!

We're cheating a little. There's a warming hut here it's only 3 sides but we'll put th tent up in here. Daf191a4b5840944461a48591f97ae5d
Not going to bs anyone it's damn cold here lol. We're use to bringing the bus when it's cold that thing could be 120 at 60 below no kidding. Wow it's coldC7bc60b65c0599010ebdf8e12bd62f04
Had a couple beers as soon as we hit dirt road so that'll help get our groove on.
On the positive side there's not a single person around because you'd have to be dumb to camp right now. Muddy as hell!!!! Gunna be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Peppermint schnapps and cocoa on board. We'll just warm up the water on the seat heater in the Pioneer

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My wife knew Ive been depressed stick in the city for last couple weeks. I didn't know she had this planned until T Day. Good woman she's coming up here in the cold with no bathroom or amenities for me. Of course she's use to it but still it's cold guys. I'm in 110 degree paint booth all day I hide from this s***.

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We're cheating a little. There's a warming hut here it's only 3 sides but we'll put th tent up in here. View attachment 27328
Not going to bs anyone it's damn cold here lol. We're use to bringing the bus when it's cold that thing could be 120 at 60 below no kidding. Wow it's coldView attachment 27329
Had a couple beers as soon as we hit dirt road so that'll help get our groove on.
On the positive side there's not a single person around because you'd have to be dumb to camp right now. Muddy as hell!!!! Gunna be fun!

That rolling rock is pretty damn tasty. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sorry I'm excited! But omg back in the woods! Critters are gunna be thick no one has been here in weeks. Back in the woods!!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Get that camp fire going!

It's gunna be a big one! We've got lots of exceller rent. If ya know what I mean. 27 gallons to be exact! Nothing to catch fine this time a year and private land so people can suck it lol.
Feel weird though my ol lady and everyone told me to stay warm until it's all ready I said no and got b****ed at! Said I worded hard enough. Great family but it's weird!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
It's gunna be a big one! We've got lots of exceller rent. If ya know what I mean. 27 gallons to be exact! Nothing to catch fine this time a year and private land so people can suck it lol.
Feel weird though my ol lady and everyone told me to stay warm until it's all ready I said no and got b****ed at! Said I worded hard enough. Great family but it's weird!

Have a good time my friend! Y'all be careful!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7385
That is a new look for a pioneer I'll say. Had 3 different people come up to me at the gas station. I need some more site stick I think.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!