Completely different in person

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
My local dealer has had the new 4 seat talons in for a few weeks now I just haven’t made it down to see one yet in person. Well finally yesterday I got to see them and all the pictures I see on here do not do them justice. They had two non live valves on the floor and one live valve. All I got to say is the live valve version stole my heart. What an awesome machine.

I bought the first 700-4 they got in back in 2014 and I have it set up how I want it. But damn I would love to sell it or even just trade it in for a new talon 4 seater. I don’t post much on here but I had to get this one off my chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

HondaTech

Peep our Live Valve with color matched Honda front and rear bumpers, nerf bars, and SuperAtv bed extender.

Thumb 1
Thumb

Last edited:
H

HondaTech

What is the difference between live valve and not?

The main difference is the Fox Live Valve suspension with electronically controlled valving that lets you choose between sport or normal suspension settings.

They also get Launch Control and color matched rollcage/frame, suspension components.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rig would look awesome with correct sized wheels/tires. They seem tiny on it

Reactions: seig, JTW and BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My local dealer has had the new 4 seat talons in for a few weeks now I just haven’t made it down to see one yet in person. Well finally yesterday I got to see them and all the pictures I see on here do not do them justice. They had two non live valves on the floor and one live valve. All I got to say is the live valve version stole my heart. What an awesome machine.

I bought the first 700-4 they got in back in 2014 and I have it set up how I want it. But damn I would love to sell it or even just trade it in for a new talon 4 seater. I don’t post much on here but I had to get this one off my chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, you’re right Wyoming, it is a very nice sxs......

Reactions: seig
Nauti1826

Nauti1826

Dec 29, 2019
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Peep our Live Valve with color matched Honda front and rear bumpers, nerf bars, and SuperAtv bed extender.

View attachment 171870 View attachment 171871

View attachment 171870 View attachment 171871

That’s beautiful, I haven’t ordered anything cause I can’t find anything color matched for the live valve. Did you get them powder coated on your own?

H

HondaTech

That’s beautiful, I haven’t ordered anything cause I can’t find anything color matched for the live valve. Did you get them powder coated on your own?

We had local place powder coat it all, the gave us some swatches to look at and we picked the closest color to the original bumper.

We've since found another color that is closer, it's hard to get perfect because the original color is heavy with pearl.

advertisement
Nauti1826

Nauti1826

Dec 29, 2019
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4
We had local place powder coat it all, the gave us some swatches to look at and we picked the closest color to the original bumper.

We've since found another color that is closer, it's hard to get perfect because the original color is heavy with pearl.
Thanks for the heads up it looks great

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This machine Is amazing, but you right tires are to small so new ones

I’ll probably wear down the stock tires for a bit first and then go to 30’s.

I’ve driven one with 30’s and one with 35’s. The one with 35’s seemed to lug to me.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
Nauti1826

Nauti1826

Dec 29, 2019
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Yea I’m
I’ll probably wear down the stock tires for a bit first and then go to 30’s.

I’ve driven one with 30’s and one with 35’s. The one with 35’s seemed to lug to me.

yea I’m thinking 30’s will work 35’s way to big for what I do

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!