Congrulations to Mudwing! - winner of last post wins.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, everyone! And thanks to @Hondasxs for hosting this contest and providing such a great place to learn a little and hang out.You guys are awesome! There was a bunch of times during the thread that I was rolling. Thanks again for making it fun! Here’s a picture of my alarm schedule. I was doing this for the last four days. I’m glad it’s over even though I hoped we would take it to the 15th. After work today, I’m taking a nap. Ride Red!View attachment 101239

Dude that’s crazy!

Congrats!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Congratulations @Mudwing
Automatic Elevator Co. Is donating a Viper winch for the Takeover. You guys need to buy some raffle tickets!!!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One day I will make the Takeover. It’s on my bucket list.
It’s well worth the trip. Congratulations man that was well played. I have to say I’m glad it was won by one of the many who put in the effort. Fun thread and learned a lot of some and opened up a few to conversations.
It went to a good guy!

DanDan

DanDan

Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2018
Greenville, tejas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats. As stated before, what wonderful and varied personalities we have on here. Had been watching for a few weeks and never posted. First post was for this contest. Loved the tenacity of the members to post >6K. Everyone be blessed during this new year and ride safe.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed. That thread was like crack for that man. On a mission was he

Work was slow with everyone off on vacation so it kept me entertained. I can be easily amused I guess. Back to reality now. Still here and still plenty of days with spare time just not multiple hour blocks of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!