Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Another tough SOB was Ben Lily, a lion and bear hunter in western New Mexico and eastern Arizona in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Google his name...great story.

Cool, I'll check him out, hadn't heard of him. An ironic last name for a tough dude.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Waite Phillips owned a maximum of 300,000 acres in north central New Mexico, most of it south of Cimmaron, so I doubt that there was ever an overlap between his one time holdings and Ted Turners current holdings, but I can't be certain of that. I can tell you that the difference between Ted Turner and Waite Phillips is that after his first 25 million dollars, Waite gave away half of his income the rest of his life, gave away, a liberal ideology that I know you wouldn't understand or appreciate. Today, the BSA enjoys a beautiful ranch that benifits children all across America because of that. In contrast, Ted just wants to see if he can own the world before he dies.

J

JTW

Waite Phillips owned a maximum of 300,000 acres in north central New Mexico, most of it south of Cimmaron, so I doubt that there was ever an overlap between his one time holdings and Ted Turners current holdings, but I can't be certain of that. I can tell you that the difference between Ted Turner and Waite Phillips is that after his first 25 million dollars, Waite gave away half of his income the rest of his life, gave away, a liberal ideology that I know you wouldn't understand or appreciate. Today, the BSA enjoys a beautiful ranch that benifits children all across America because of that. In contrast, Ted just wants to see if he can own the world before he dies.
I have no issue with anyone GIVING away what's theirs.. I give what I can to help others. That's NOT a liberal ideology. I have a problem with you, the government or anyone, TELLING me what I should do with what's mine.. that's the liberal ideology!

J

JTW

And you do realize Turner is a hard core liberal and a major philanthropist. He gave a billion dollars to the UN foundation alone.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And you do realize Turner is a hard core liberal and a major philanthropist. He gave a billion dollars to the UN foundation alone.
Yes, Ted Turners a liberal, who doesn't know that. And you do realize that Ted gave the UN a billion through his foundation right. Unless you think that when the Clinton Global Inititiative gives money around the world that the Clinton's are writing a check from their personal account.;)

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have no issue with anyone GIVING away what's theirs.. I give what I can to help others. That's NOT a liberal ideology. I have a problem with you, the government or anyone, TELLING me what I should do with what's mine.. that's the liberal ideology!
Don't add me in that, I haven't told you anything that you should be doing, well maybe I've told you to be nice and civil before. :)

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!