P1000 Coolant leak

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Well water pump was replaced and then there's this..... I drove it for about an hour and put on lift and looked for an hour for any leaks and nothing. Woke up next day and like magic.... coolant. checked ever clamp/hose. Any help?? Losing my mind 😀View attachment 415763
1. aliens
2. Kids
3. You have skid plate off when looking for the leak? Where’s the leak at under the machine?

Did dealer say water pump was actually bad?

Is something filling up with coolant - previous post about this - shake that machine once it sits

If it’s not residual…….

Lastly - trail cam for aliens, kids, leaks after dark - lol…..

J

Johnny5isalive

Dec 11, 2023
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
1. aliens
2. Kids
3. You have skid plate off when looking for the leak? Where’s the leak at under the machine?

Did dealer say water pump was actually bad?

Is something filling up with coolant - previous post about this - shake that machine once it sits

If it’s not residual…….

Lastly - trail cam for aliens, kids, leaks after dark - lol…..
😂 leaks through the oil drain hole with skid plate on.
I have removed the skid plate and have not found anything.
I will try your idea and shake the machine.. I bet it is the aliens all the kids are off to college 😂

• Haha
Reactions: CID
J

Johnny5isalive

Dec 11, 2023
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sure it wasn’t residual coolant stuck somewhere after they changed the pump ? Might have vibrated or ran to a place it could drain out while parked ??
Good point! Thanks

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good point! Thanks
Can you see heater core itself and in/out on the heater core? hate to say it but if dealer can’t fix it - and it’s hard to see and locate - coolant dye -

Or back trailer up to dealers garage door and have dealer look harder

good luck - 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!