Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Traffic was light today, and gas was cheaper lol
I noticed crossing the country over the weekend that the price of gas was around $1.50 average and diesel $2.50 average.

Truckers still out in mass and retired peoples in their RV’s and motor homes as much as ever...

R

Rustell

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
My 90 year old parents passed away a few years back. In a way I’m thinking its a positive that their time came before and not having to deal with this. They lived through enough times of loss of life and uncertainty.

5AEC9489 AF04 40CF 8ECC C61618FBA108

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
COVID 19 CUISINE
FIGLET MIGNON Sauteed in a bath of sauvignon blanc with chunks of garlic, Mondo slices of mushrooms and grandiose green onions. With salt and pepper to taste and a 1/4 cup of Mormon processed dried minced onion...
I FREEZE DRIED THIS FILLET raw 2 years ago in 2018 and have been dragging it around in my camper ever since. I was even with me on my last 4 month excursion out west. It's as tender and as fresh as the day it came off the cow. Freaking exquisite divine splendor! It could've lasted another 20 years probably. Extreme temps don't effect freeze dried foods. The green beans are from a can. Heck, I've even got some FD powdered butter. MMMM MMMM MMMM! What an incredibly fine meal. Y'all let me know how those tires taste soon. A bit chewy, I'd imagine....Carry on.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting a ton of projects done around the property that were gonna take all summer. Once things calm down gonna have plenty of time to do FUN things.

Definitely feel closer to my wife than I have in a long time . I think we are learning to appreciate each other again. I think our whole family is appreciating each other more.

Really considering finding a new employer when things calm down. Been working for a huge cooperation for the first time in my life these past 2 years. This has really opened my eyes to the benefits of working for a smaller shop.

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have been enjoying spending time with my firearms. I’m giving each one a thorough cleaning and relubricating components.
The wife came out to the garage and watched for a couple minutes and when she left she said “ if you rubbed me that way, things would be a lot better”.
I shall ponder on that.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been enjoying spending time with my firearms. I’m giving each one a thorough cleaning and relubricating components.
The wife came out to the garage and watched for a couple minutes and when she left she said “ if you rubbed me that way, things would be a lot better”.
I shall ponder on that.
Should have followed her into the house right then.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!