Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Haven't seen a political add or heard Pelosi's addled ramblings in weeks. And haven't had a single telemarketer call in weeks either.
I’ve had a few telemarketers it it’s certainly died down. But it has been nice not to see the Denture queen on tv as much 😁

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven't seen a political add or heard Pelosi's addled ramblings in weeks. And haven't had a single telemarketer call in weeks either.
Yep, a lot of those "First world" problems seem to have taken a back burner

+ it looks like some movies i wanted to see are going to streaming a whole lot faster

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been getting tons of gardening and landscape projects started and, well, they're never really finished. I guess that's the nature of nature....gonna have a lot of food this yarn.....

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
While I was not overly excited about having to work from home because the schools closed and my wife’s job would not let her (ironically she works for the district) I have enjoyed helping my son with is class work... it has actually been fun

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If we must stay at home, it's certainly a beautiful time to be home as everything is blooming and the bees are making honey! Springtime in the mountains!

Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
If we must stay at home, it's certainly a beautiful time to be home as everything is blooming and the bees are making honey! Springtime in the mountains!

View attachment 194653
View attachment 194654
View attachment 194655
View attachment 194656
View attachment 194657
100 acre. You must have a green thumb. I could use a good gardener. LOL. My boss says I am essential, I am still working everyday with an additional $4.00 on the hour hazardous duty pay. Per Corona Virus. Stay home and don’t get sick!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100 acre. You must have a green thumb. I could use a good gardener. LOL. My boss says I am essential, I am still working everyday with an additional $4.00 on the hour hazardous duty pay. Per Corona Virus. Stay home and don’t get sick!
I would but with springtime here, I've been running my excavator, tractor and dump trailer non stop. I've made more $ this week, than I have in a long time. I'm also very limited in to whom I'm working with. Nor do I need to go out for supplies. I'm good, Although, very worn out!

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think this might be a good thing...so here it goes...

I travel a lot for my job. I frequent the major airports many times a month for work. Always connecting via ORD, MSP, ATL, YUL and CDG etc.

Last December I came home on a Friday like always. When Sunday came around I was was terribly sick. I was running a fever , chills, throat was on fire and very, very painful, short on breath, totally wiped out. Felt like I had never felt before when being sick.

I finally went to the clinic. Wife drove me. They tested for a few things but nothing came back quite right, but the doc was confident that it was either a severe respiratory infection or strep. I was prescribed some antibiotics and within a few more days I was improving, but was not 100% for several weeks afterward. I was easily winded for quite some time afterwards.

I really hadn’t thought much about it till I saw the article above.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I think this might be a good thing...so here it goes...

I travel a lot for my job. I frequent the major airports many times a month for work. Always connecting via ORD, MSP, ATL, YUL and CDG etc.

Last December I came home on a Friday like always. When Sunday came around I was was terribly sick. I was running a fever , chills, throat was on fire and very, very painful, short on breath, totally wiped out. Felt like I had never felt before when being sick.

I finally went to the clinic. Wife drove me. They tested for a few things but nothing came back quite right, but the doc was confident that it was either a severe respiratory infection or strep. I was prescribed some antibiotics and within a few more days I was improving, but was not 100% for several weeks afterward. I was easily winded for quite some time afterwards.
You are not the first one I have heard the exact same story from. I think this s*** has been around for a longer than those a-hole Chinese gov't bastards let on 🤬🤬🤬

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It is a good time to get all those shop projects done, been working on this old towmotor forklift for several years now, I have completely restored it mechanically, has a brand new old stock Continental engine in it, I pulled the engine and took the entire forklift apart down to the frame everything have been rebuilt or restored, I was going to rebuild engine and in the process of locating parts I found a new old stock engine direct replacement for almost the same money as parts which are very hard to find,,, all I have to do now is shoot it with paint and put the roll cage back on and a few Mickey mouse things and it is done,,,, works very good,,,,

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Even though it’s seemed like more police force lately they sure haven’t been messing with anyone. Was nervous on my last trip at a higher rate of speed on cruise because of the absence of cars. However blew by a couple Leo’s, one was at 16-18over kinda by accident. Seeing like getting somewhere quickly has gotten easier.
Anyone else notice this?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Even though it’s seemed like more police force lately they sure haven’t been messing with anyone. Was nervous on my last trip at a higher rate of speed on cruise because of the absence of cars. However blew by a couple Leo’s, one was at 16-18over kinda by accident. Seeing like getting somewhere quickly has gotten easier.
Anyone else notice this?
Haven’t strayed from the house much, traffic on the country lane out front is a fraction. 😊

I figured that LEO’s would behave as they said they would when the orders were implemented....👍

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Haven’t strayed from the house much, traffic on the country lane out front is a fraction. 😊

I figured that LEO’s would behave as they said they would when the orders were implemented....👍
Can’t say I’ve stayed home that’s just not something I can do much. But have been staying away from others. Been being good lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!