P1000 Cover for shifter holes

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Sounds too sophisticated for me. This ole redneck was going to rub a red crayon over the letters and clean the rest off.
Red crayon - lol
I dont like either of our ideas but yours will probably work better.

Reactions: joeymt33 and JTW
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Freddie I got your check and will ship today. Thanks Larry

Reactions: SWWyo1000
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Shipped to Freddie and Kim. Recieved a check from Dewitt. I'm sold out. I'm thinking on doing more depending on demand. I do have one from this morning. JWT. We could see the intrest up until July 24. I takes a week to process the cutting. It will be close as I'm heading remote Aug 2 for a week. If we are all ok with that type of schudule we can proceed. Thanks Larry

IMG 3418

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's an area that really needs looked at. Love your solution too. A ton of hot air comes through there. There was a relocate kit available for the radiator but I don't want it up behind my head lol. Nice job!
Weight-low as possible.

J

JTW

Shipped to Freddie and Kim. Recieved a check from Dewitt. I'm sold out. I'm thinking on doing more depending on demand. I do have one from this morning. JWT. We could see the intrest up until July 24. I takes a week to process the cutting. It will be close as I'm heading remote Aug 2 for a week. If we are all ok with that type of schudule we can proceed. Thanks Larry

View attachment 48581
I'm ok with that... I'll send you $$$ ahead of time for two.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Dewitt. You got the last one I was out of rubber and recieved that and had more made. You ship tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: dewitt
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Dewitt. I shipped to you today.
ETA Friday. Thanks Larry

Reactions: dewitt
D

Devo2487

Jul 14, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Montana..

I would like one of these as well as the heat is just unbearable in my p1000... I'm new to this forum how do I go about this process of getting one from you? U accept money via PayPal or what do u need me to do?

Thanks
Devin

B

BigBooth44

Jul 14, 2017
East Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like one also. Let me know where to send check or how you prefer payment. Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!