P1000 Cover for shifter holes

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I don't know what's in the mail for checks at this point. I think there are two left. I just ordered more neoprene today. Enough to do about 8 more. So we are good to go on 1st come basis. I will not cash any checks before I ship. Heading in and out of the mountains for the next two weeks. Grand kids like to fish. So the old Suburban and the Honda are going remote.

Reactions: joeymt33
D

dewitt

Jul 3, 2017
Hattiesburg, Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know what's in the mail for checks at this point. I think there are two left. I just ordered more neoprene today. Enough to do about 8 more. So we are good to go on 1st come basis. I will not cash any checks before I ship. Heading in and out of the mountains for the next two weeks. Grand kids like to fish. So the old Suburban and the Honda are going remote.
Do you have any left?

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Yes I have two left. Thanks Larry

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Send a check for $75 to Larry Bernard 2308 6th St N W Great Falls Mt. Include the shipping addres for you. Thanks. Larry

S

SWWyo1000

Jul 4, 2017
Rock Springs, WY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't have personal checks, I only have a debit card. Would a cashiers check or money order work? Thank you!

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Cashier check is fine but seems like a lot of work fir you. Thanks

D

dewitt

Jul 3, 2017
Hattiesburg, Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am putting a check in the mail tomorrow for one also if you still have one available.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Dewitt. Yes on one available. Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!