Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Since your new, Ill show you how to find things like this. In the upper right hand corner theres a Magnifying glass. there you can do a search of anything you have a question of, chances are its been discussed. hit the threadloom search so it will take u deeper than just the past few days. Heres a link found there for what your looking for. Dont forget we like pics of your machine! ;) #POIDH

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Found this guy in idaho that is fabbing his own stuff for the P1000. Home | Rad Customs, LLC
Welcome @chadjenkins2909
from the once great State of Michigan!

This thread is getting close to 2 yrs old and the OP hasn't been back on the forum since.
But thats ok, your new as well. We are fully aware of Rad Customs. As we like to say, if you search it up top, theres a few threads on it but thanks for posting it anyway.

Sooo What rig do you have?
We would like you to start an “intro” thread and tell us details about your rig and yourself. Most of all we need pics of your rig.
Its rule #4 PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
These guys get testy if you dont;)

• Haha
Reactions: Scoop and ChadD
C

chadjenkins2909

Dec 4, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome @chadjenkins2909
from the once great State of Michigan!

This thread is getting close to 2 yrs old and the OP hasn't been back on the forum since.
But thats ok, your new as well. We are fully aware of Rad Customs. As we like to say, if you search it up top, theres a few threads on it but thanks for posting it anyway.

Sooo What rig do you have?
We would like you to start an “intro” thread and tell us details about your rig and yourself. Most of all we need pics of your rig.
Its rule #4 PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
These guys get testy if you dont;)
Thanks for the newbie update. I started with a 2013 pioneer 700. Now I have a 2016 Pioneer 1000. It's enclosed with soft doors and a heater. Full skids and it is a tank. Mainly used for hunting and camping here in Idaho. We do a little trail riding in the spring and early summer. I guess I never really thought about taking pics of my machine. I will work on that. The old machine was a beast as well. It saw a lot of snow and hauled a lot of gear. Love my Hondas, and no chains or rubber bands.

20231204 100409 20131116 124356

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the newbie update. I started with a 2013 pioneer 700. Now I have a 2016 Pioneer 1000. It's enclosed with soft doors and a heater. Full skids and it is a tank. Mainly used for hunting and camping here in Idaho. We do a little trail riding in the spring and early summer. I guess I never really thought about taking pics of my machine. I will work on that. The old machine was a beast as well. It saw a lot of snow and hauled a lot of gear. Love my Hondas, and no chains or rubber bands.

View attachment 411042 View attachment 411043
Welcome from Mississippi.
#NTC

Reactions: ChadD and NTCPrezJB
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Nice! Love the hunting pic

Reactions: ChadD
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

Welcome from da Yoop

Reactions: ChadD and Remington
ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome from the 👍 (Michigan)

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!