Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No pic but I’d does sit about 3/4” out of parallel with rear of machine and based on the exhaust hangers it probably varies by as much the other way too just due to the mfg. tolerance like you suggest. I don’t remember if I was drunk off my ass or not
Here’s a pic of mine looking down between the tailgate and bumper just after I sat on the floor and
straightened it with my hands

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
5EE88A4A 24CF 469A AE05 C89515BFE059
Same view with tailgate and muffler shields removed. The level is clamped to the muffler shield mounting pads to illustrate. Not a big deal. Trying to straighten it will only cause stress cracks down the road. Well enough alone.....

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok, have to honestly give my 2cents....

This is seriously a thread about a muffler/shield being a little bit off center/parallel with whatever...... seriously?!?!?!?!?🤷WTF??? It's not a Lamborghini or a museum pc. It's an ORV!!!!! I'm sorry but if y'all are noticing shît like that it probly means you're not using it properly (NoMo).........get out there and ride/work the damn thing and enjoy it. It's a Honda!!!!! Not a Maybach!!!! At least you know you don't have to worry about a belt burning up or slipping............

Da phuck is really wrong with the world today?🤦

Rant over........

Wait.......while I got your attention. Anyone know how to fix the 1/8" offset gap between my windshield and ROPs?

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

This is seriously a thread about a muffler/shield being a little bit off center/parallel with whatever...... seriously?!?!?!?!?🤷WTF??? It's not a Lamborghini or a museum pc. It's an ORV!!!!! I'm sorry but if y'all are noticing shît like that it probly means you're not using it properly (NoMo).........get out there and ride/work the damn thing and enjoy it. It's a Honda!!!!! Not a Maybach!!!! At least you know you don't have to worry about a belt burning up or slipping............

Rant over........

Wait.......while I got your attention. Anyone know how to fix the 1/8" offset gap between my windshield and ROPs?
JAH!

N

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5

Rant over........

Some good old muddy swamp peat moss will chink that gap up.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Rant over........

LMFAO. . . . Take a chill pill .

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!