P1000m5 Cruise Control

TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Throttle control knob. Got the idea from our old Kenworth. $50.

A70FD3B1 F58D 4350 8CA3 2534B76D7CCA

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
The hand throttle is awesome for crossing creeks, etc.. (No wet feet) but the ratchet to lock the position varies a lot. Doesn't really move much but makes a big difference in speed. If on flat ground, u can hold whatever speed it clicks to but going up or down hill completely changes rpm. Would not be good for something like plowing, seeding or spraying unless completely flat and dont mind a 5 mph difference in speed between clicks.

D

Denver

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2019
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you all. I’ll do some homework. Sure would be nice to come from factory already done. I’m sure one day they will.
Thanks,
Denver

B

Billiowa

Dec 28, 2018
Ne.iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you all. I’ll do some homework. Sure would be nice to come from factory already done. I’m sure one day they will.
Thanks,
Denver
Thanks,
Denver
Thanks,
Denver

20181215 154207

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!