P1000 Cthulhu reborn

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
dude so i have searched through the forum, maybe not deeply enough, and im not able to find whether using the incorrect can am pattern is okay or not. it is 1mm wider, which is only a 1/2 on each side.

what pattern are you running on your rims? the correct pattern is 4/136 but all the tire shops online that say honda 1000 all say the incorrect number, which is the can am number (4/137). thoughts?

i see people running itp and diesel rims, which to my searching capability only make 4/137
I got 4/137. No problems so far - although it kinda weirded me out not getting an exact match. Wouldn't do that on my truck.
I think most guys here are getting 4/137 since there are so few 4/136.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
4/137 here also with no problems

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
i have the a-arms if you need them. just did the HL forward arm kit. if you are interested, PM me to work out a price.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
i have the a-arms if you need them. just did the HL forward arm kit. if you are interested, PM me to work out a price.
i just bought the same arms today. getting set up to run 30 inchers.

thanks anyways

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!