Cummins Built Not Bought/The Life of Frankie.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Made prime tonight. Even with all the extra crap that was found. f***ing long weekend and yet have one more day. A lot of sanding and masking ahead.
I’m outta here!

D73D5A51 BEA1 48F3 92A3 59C32A245B2A

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
going. Got a couple hours till paint. Friend of mine came in and gave a hand otherwise I was in a bit of a bind. He had to head out just now so taking a breather, enjoying a nice cold Coors Light. Still stressing to get it out but won’t stop till it’s done. f***ing big project for a weekend. All the bodywork and paint that’ll happen this weekend is probably around 18k if someone had it done so it’s a sob in a couple days.
Cheers though!!
578245C0 B187 4233 B9D7 DC24DCDEF43A

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
going. Got a couple hours till paint. Friend of mine came in and gave a hand otherwise I was in a bit of a bind. He had to head out just now so taking a breather, enjoying a nice cold Coors Light. Still stressing to get it out but won’t stop till it’s done. f***ing big project for a weekend. All the bodywork and paint that’ll happen this weekend is probably around 18k if someone had it done so it’s a sob in a couple days.
Cheers though!!
View attachment 263447
Heck of a job CP!! 👍

You pulling it out tonight? Or you going to let it dry over night?

EDIT: (no homo)
I know J80 is following this :rolleyes:

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Cheers though!!
View attachment 263447
Drink a few more of those and it will end up being painted pu$$y pink 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Heck of a job CP!! 👍

You pulling it out tonight? Or you going to let it dry over night?

EDIT: (no homo)
I know J80 is following this :rolleyes:
I was going to drive home but looks like it’ll be way after dark and not many lights. It’ll sit I guess

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Cheers though!!
View attachment 263447
You the MAN! Lord this is going to be a nice truck!

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Cheers though!!
View attachment 263447
Cheers to getting the rest done!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!